• ...and so much more!
  • wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    A lot of the groupons are extremely worth it in terms of what you get for the cost.

Very much so. The $99 three month VIP membership saves you $66 off what 3 months of a regular VIP membership would cost. I think once my membership expires in May, I'll use Groupon deals from then on to save myself some money.

EDIT: The above is based on paying for a year in advance. If you pay by the month, the Groupon deals save you even more.

Hammertime

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2015
    Mccordsville
    Very much so. The $99 three month VIP membership saves you $66 off what 3 months of a regular VIP membership would cost. I think once my membership expires in May, I'll use Groupon deals from then on to save myself some money.

EDIT: The above is based on paying for a year in advance. If you pay by the month, the Groupon deals save you even more.
    '
    Edit: I didnt read your edit.

crispy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Noblesville

The Fine Print:

Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Pass option not valid for those who have been a pass holder after 1/1/13.

kings650

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    Carmel location has cz sp-01 for rental. I tried it and what a sweet gun. Point blank has different Groupon deal. I paid $29 for 1 hr range time for two with free target and $10 credit for ammo purchase.

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    I have to say I am pretty impressed with the operation. We rolled in there at about 1pm today and posed (or so I thought) a bit of a challenge. There were 8 in our party, four adults and 4 kids under 14; we had a variety of rifles and pistols that we wanted to shoot and we wanted to shoot next to each other. They were pretty busy, more so than I expected for a Monday afternoon, and we stood in line for maybe 20 minutes. Once we got to the counter, I thought we would be hard pressed to get three lanes, but based on their rule of 2 per lane we were given 4 lanes all on the rifle side and all adjacent to each other. It took the pleasant young man about 15 minutes to get us all set for an hour and away we went. The RO was a friendly older gentleman, answered all my questions and smiled when I pulled out my cool rifles and showed them off. The lighting and ventilation gets a 10 out of 10 for quality. The OG commented that it was much nicer than the ones I'd taken her to previously.

We spent $130, which included a pistol rental (The OG wanted to try out the XDs 9 with the 3.3" bbl) and a box of their ammo for their gun. I think that's a pretty good deal for an hour's entertainment.

EDIT: The only down side to today's trip was they disallowed shooting the Super Six (Colt SAA repro) because it was "too big" in .45-70 Govt. But they had no problem with my Garand and its M2 Ball.

Last edited:

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    I stopped by the Carmel location for the first time. Really nice setup and the range looked sweeeeet. Prices were a bit higher on some items than some other places but so it goes. Me thinks I will definitely be using the range in the near future.

eSC

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    New Pal
    I have to agree with most here on Point Blank. Great place. Visited for the first time last week (Wed) and yeah, the three of us in our party also had brass flying over the wall.

Not too big of a deal. Was great fun for the money. No film to watch for us, we must have looked like a group of fogies (hehe)

ajeandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    S. Indianapolis
    I got hit right in the middle of the top of my head by a spinning 45 casing coming from my neighbor. His gun literally lobbed it at the ceiling and it landed right on my head. owie.

Hammertime

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2015
    Mccordsville
    We looked up the ballistics, it is the same as .308 WIN, which is allowed.
    Next time you go in, just let them know that (Not everyone is going to be familiar with rounds, so if something sounds too big its probably going to get denied). Had some guy explain to me that a 50Cal Muzzle Loader was about the same as a .45

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    Next time you go in, just let them know that (Not everyone is going to be familiar with rounds, so if something sounds too big its probably going to get denied).

I don't think it'll be that easy. The manager on duty at the time didn't appear interested in discussing the topic.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Are there any days that are particularly slower than others? Going to be taking a new shooter sometime in the next week or so, want to go when it's not too crowded.

Top Bottom