• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    It's kind of sad that he even needs legal representation, but Guy is a good choice just in case!
    I wonder how he got connected to Guy? Did the armed samaritan call Guy or the other way around? Cases like this Guy may take to protect the guy and get the publicity? Any thoughts on this?

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Yes I just saw on ABC WRTV local news at 7, that Mr Gomez the first victim shot and killed was also armed, and never had a chance to draw and engage the shooter.
    Sad.

May have been a crazy chance of fate that another carrier in a GFZ lost his life while positioning our good Samaritan to make the shots to end the murderer?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I wonder how he got connected to Guy? Did the armed samaritan call Guy or the other way around? Cases like this Guy may take to protect the guy and get the publicity? Any thoughts on this?
    Well, Guy is well known, and if he was a gun enthusiast (likely) he may have known of him. He's been in the news, and he also has his radio show on WIBC. Or Guy may have contacted him to offer his services. Either way, it's a good thing.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Well, Guy is well known, and if he was a gun enthusiast (likely) he may have known of him. He's been in the news, and he also has his radio show on WIBC. Or Guy may have contacted him to offer his services. Either way, it's a good thing.
    I’m pretty sure he’s from Jim Lucas’ district so I’m betting a couple phone calls is all it took to make this happen.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    BTW, not implying anything bad, Guy is not that well known to the general public and the good guy is from out of the area…

91FXRS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2011
    NWI
    I hope that Eli got the back stop we would all want of nothing but a wall behind the scumbag so he never has to worry about where any of his rounds went.....IF he missed any. This young man is a hero and no doubt saved countless lives, I pray that he finds strength while dealing with a situation he never wanted to be in but was prepared for and IMO he executed quite well.

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    In a facebook comment Relford just said that Dicken DOES have an LTCH. I'm not sure why the police thought otherwise. There is probably just plenty of normal confusion to go around at this point.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    If a few more attempted mass shootings ended this way we would probably see the trend wane away.
    Agree. Stop posting pictures of killers and giving them any attention except calling them worthless. Then praise and show the heroes over and over again taking the “glory” the worthless scum bags want. I think they do it to be remembered, thinking that glorifies them. With no hope of future “glory” in media it may just dry up most of them.

Top Bottom