• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    Those Twatter creatures are just upset because the good guy with a gun robbed them of a higher body count. Which means they don't give a rat's ass about the lives that were saved. Well, the good guy with a gun cared and thank God he was there to stop it when he did. As far as I'm concerned, those Twatter creatures out for bloodlust can FATWO.
    Well, the ghouls are having a pretty bad month. First, murdering unborn children became more difficult in many localities. Now, a gunowner stopped a mass shooting before they could get the body counts they want to push gun control. They have Their agenda has suffered greatly.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 3, 2008
    central indiana
    Those Twatter creatures are just upset because the good guy with a gun robbed them of a higher body count. Which means they don't give a rat's ass about the lives that were saved. Well, the good guy with a gun cared and thank God he was there to stop it when he did. As far as I'm concerned, those Twatter creatures out for bloodlust can FATWO.
    it also blows away the story that an AR rifle is an unstoppable killing machine .....

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    As we all know this is great to have as a responsible gun owner. My question is at what point will the left use training and practice as a means to say you had premeditation in your defensive gun use?

"A well regulated" ..... nevermind. They wouldn't understand it.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Just my 2 cents. Work all my life at low paying factory jobs. Probably over 20 different jobs, meeting all kinds of people. Guys sexually abused, no mom no dad, ex criminals, drugs, alcholohics, hot heads, fighters, bikers, college, drop outs, smart, stupid, rebellious, Christian, non Christian, ex-cons, ….. some have horrifying stories….you would think at least one would be a mass shooter, but not a single one. So what are the warning signs again? Sure, if they say I’m going to kill a bunch of people. Other than that….I’m not letting these worthless scum off the hook just because daddy wasn’t there. They chose the road. I bet there’s horriable people that had great Christian parents that did everything right. Just like Ted Bundy.

indyjs

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 4, 2008
    Greenwood
    The left will still try to ruin his life. And, he is lucky he was in Johnson County. Marion county prosecutor would have been another story. Boy needs a give,send,go fund

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    The left will still try to ruin his life. And, he is lucky he was in Johnson County. Marion county prosecutor would have been another story. Boy needs a give,send,go fund
    Jim Lucas on Facebook shared a GFM account set up for him. I responded that no conservative should give a cent to GFM. He asked for alternatives, and I suggested GiveSendGo.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    May be a dupe but I just saw on FB that Garand Thumb is wanting to interview the defensive shooter. He's been pointed to Guy Relfords contact page.

nagantoid

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2022
    Newburgh
    As we all know this is great to have as a responsible gun owner. My question is at what point will the left use training and practice as a means to say you had premeditation in your defensive gun use?
    Isn't this already a standard argument in court cases, especially in civil court? You're damned either way.

No training = "A novice gun owner incapable of making appropriate decisions about the use of lethal force"
    Training = "A bloodthirsty gun nut itching for an opportunity to become a hero by shooting someone"

Similarly, hollowpoint or any other even slightly special round in your EDC = "Armed with special purpose man-killer bullets and again itching to kill someone at the first opportunity". Ball ammo = "Only prepared for a day at the range, not a self defense scenario - ergo, it wasn't self defense"

There is no winning these sorts of arguments with these sorts of people, only degrees of losing. Oh, and the verdict, if a criminal case...

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Yeah, it is likely GFM will cancel that fund raiser once they are made aware of it. Follows with what they did to Rittenhouse.
    Yet, GFM allows one for Tekle Sundberg, who shot up his neighbor's apartment, shot at responding police officers, and got into a 6-hour standoff with police before being killed.

And GFM facilitated the theft of donations to the Canada trucker convoy.

Yup!

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    he has a lawyer, He could just set up a trust bank account and people can send funds to that.. no reason for any place to earn a %
    Guy took him pro bono so funds wouldn’t be needed for that at least.

I tend to think even the left is going to leave him alone - minus a handful of dirt bags, but I don’t see that getting traction without the national media driving the witch hunt. Most of the national media has at least accepted that he saved lives and did a good job.

Eli will always be able to find employment - slight chance he has to relocate, so I’m all for a fund raiser but I’d need to understand what the need is first.

No doubt he’s a hero!

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    Dad’s, love your sons, and teach them to be the kind of men Eli appears to be. I mean, we all seem to be having a big herogasm over Eli. Maybe we assume too much can be extrapolated about his character in all aspects of his life, just from that one moment. Maybe he’s one-dimensionally a hero. But damn, it counted then. His dad or granddad did something right to raise up a young man to have the courage and composure to act when circumstances demanded.
    Amen. My sons AND daughters all know how to shoot a variety of weapons. The oldest have become relatively skilled. Not only is it a survival skill, but also an opportunity to bond and do something together as a family. They all LOVE going to the range with Dad and ask to do so often.

Btw, they are taught not to lie, cheat, or steal and to love people and treat them with respect. There is not enough of this in this world. And we were given these values thousands of years ago by a Creator who understands us better than we understand ourselves.

Top Bottom