• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Exactly that great weather we have been having and it is supposed continue all WEEK long. Not humid and not too hot. This is the kind of weather I could love all year around. Great for lawn work, fishing, grilling out, taking a walk, jogging, bike riding, hiking, camping, or just sitting in your yard enjoying what GOD has given us and not taking it for granted.
    I am giving thanks and I am enjoying.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Couldn't agree more! Hard to believe this is late August, and I'm still having to cut the grass about every 5 days! Usually all I'm mowing by this time of year is weeds and dust. :):

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Exactly that great weather we have been having and it is supposed continue all WEEK long. Not humid and not too hot. This is the kind of weather I could love all year around. Great for lawn work, fishing, grilling out, taking a walk, jogging, bike riding, hiking, camping, or just sitting in your yard enjoying what GOD has given us and not taking it for granted.
    I am giving thanks and I am enjoying.
    :rockwoot: Could stay like this all yr long. But, ........................

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    I haven't slept under a metal roof in years, When I was a little girl in Kentucky my relatives had a metal roof. I remember listening to the rain hit the roof. I forgot about that. That was some good sleeping. Thanks for bringing that up.

smittygj

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 11, 2010
    Kingdom of Bahrain
    Yep, it's been awesome. I'm taking two weeks vacation (staycation that is) to do work around the house and on vehicles before
    getting ready to move to Bahrain. It's nice to not be out in the really hot weather working...

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I'm working out on my deck this morning and I did have to put on a sweatshirt. Almost tempted to put on a pair of jeans too! (No, I'm not pantless... I do have shorts on. :):)

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    I love this weather, too. It's always kinda bittersweet to me because another summer is coming to an end, wish it would just stay like this. Hoping to use some of my remaining vacation time! We haven't even been going shooting because of the heat, mosquitoes and humidity. Think it's getting time...

Top Bottom