• 2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Sir,

I have been expecting some kind of statement of solidarity with either the President and his anti-gun agenda cronies or with your Oath of Office, to defend the Constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic.
    Your voice is interestingly absent from the debate. I would like to know where you stand, on the side of the Well Bodyguarded Politicians for the Dissarmament of the Filthy Rable or with the good Citizens of Indiana who elected you to Govern us according to the Constitutions of our State and Nation.
    Franklin county has passed a law disregarding Fereral laws past, present and future that infringe upon the Second Amendment. The Indiana Sheriffs Associstion has come out publically that they will keep their oaths and not inforce any law that is against the Constitition.
    I would expect that ouy State and you as it's Governer would lead the Nation in common sense and not give in to the emotionally crazed frenzy of the gun grabbers.

shawnba67

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2012
    So Indiana
    Kind of brash, if you were seeking opionions that is. Thought i read where he wasn't going to participate in the flippin circus quite yet.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    That letter seems a little biased. Like "Are you pro-farming or pro-baby murdering?"

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I hate to be one of those spelling nazis... But since you sent that to the governor, you had two obvious typos in there.

I would expect that ouy State and you as it's Governer

xring62

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    Henry county
    The Harry Reid thing ,i know why ,he is THE one that got one of the largest gun ranges built in his state,a very large complex ,there hes pro gun. But I cant stand the sight of him

MTC

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Sir,

I have been expecting some kind of statement of solidarity with either the President and his anti-gun agenda cronies or with your Oath of Office, to defend the Constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic.
    Your voice is interestingly absent from the debate. I would like to know where you stand, on the side of the Well Bodyguarded Politicians for the Dissarmament of the Filthy Rable or with the good Citizens of Indiana who elected you to Govern us according to the Constitutions of our State and Nation.
    Franklin county has passed a law disregarding Fereral laws past, present and future that infringe upon the Second Amendment. The Indiana Sheriffs Associstion has come out publically that they will keep their oaths and not inforce any law that is against the Constitition.
    I would expect that ouy State and you as it's Governer would lead the Nation in common sense and not give in to the emotionally crazed frenzy of the gun grabbers.
    Blue Falcon, request that you not send as is. If you must, at least fix the many typos. Consider instead the position of the Governor, placed in an executive position to sign or veto legislation that comes before him after approval by the representatives of the people.

Consider also that instead of solicitng the opinions of any occupant of political office, you simply and respectfully let them know what you expect of them.

Skipper

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    Blue Falcon, request that you not send as is. If you must, at least fix the many typos. Consider instead the position of the Governor, placed in an executive position to sign or veto legislation that comes before him after approval by the representatives of the people.

Consider also that instead of solicitng the opinions of any occupant of political office, you simply and respectfully let them know what you expect of them.

I tend to agree with MTC. It is important, however, to know BEFOREHAND, how your elected official will vote/legislate/debate on key issues. It is extremely dissapointing and frustrating to vote individuals into a representative office to only have them cave in or flip sides when it is time to stand on the principles that got them elected!

jamstutz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 9, 2008
    Berne
    There is no doubt Governor Pence is pro-gun / pro 2nd amendment. He has always voted our way while he was a representative.

As for Harry Reid, he was pro-gun until he went to Washington, drank the kool-aid, and was possessed by Satan.

silverspoon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Bloomfield
    I'm not a big fan of Harry Reid and almost dropped my NRA lifetime membership when they endorsed him over his opponent during his last reelection cycle.

But I'll give him this, so far he has kept the wolves at bay. You know he has to be under tremendous pressure from the White House and the liberal Senators and he hasn't caved yet and he's still kept his job as the Senate Majority Leader. That in and of itself has been no small feat. If any number of other Senators had been majority leader we would already have had a bill and been voted on in the Senate.

Now I'm sure we will be seeing something from our illustrious Senate in the way of gun control but it's looking more and more like it's going to only be universal background checks. If we all do our part and keep the pressure on there's a good chance we won't see anything from either the Senate or the House.

Duke Short

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2013
    Our Country is a Train Wreck. It's not about the " GUN CONTROL " it is about CONTROL - CONTROL -CONTROL . Write, e-mail, call the lawmakers we must all stick together and peacefully take the fight to them. We have enough laws that aren't enforced. My thinking is hold the line or we loose then they control.

Pinchaser

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 26, 2012
    ....and we wonder why the left dismisses all gun owners as uneducated, low-intellect bumpkins.......

HenryWallace

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    People in control are there only to continue their control. I don't think anyone in power will be 100% for the people, because it they would eventually terminate their own job security. :(
    I believe that no man speaks for me other than me. Inevitably it will always come to some statistic pointing out that I can't do it on my own, because that is their reasoning for their needing to be in such Influential Positions.:twocents:

Top Bottom