• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Indyvet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    So no dice on getting an FFL to run out of your house these days? Pffft.
    Not entirely true. If you live in Marion County/Indianapolis you can get your house rezoned which I beleive someone one here did. I know of people in Fishers who operate out of their homes. I am sure some rural areas are the same.

Indyvet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Congrats and welcome to the club... now starts the registration with all of the distributors... oh and waiting for the distributors to actually have something in-stock...LOL
    Thanks, I have a few accounts set up and can see firearms just can't get them yet. It is looking better than it did a few months ago. I have several lined up just have to wait to get the license in hand. The atf inspector told me I would have several coming to me as soon as I have the license. We'll see. I am not looking forward to all the paperwork involved but I am sure I will get used to it. And that it part of it.

Indyvet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Let us know when you are opening, I'll be sure to stop by. Right in my neighborhood!!
    I sure will. I hope to have it open in the next week or two. Family and my other job commitments keep delaying me from opening. As well as several other problems I have had.

gunluster

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2008
    If you run into any problems give me a shout. I've been selling guns for over 19 years now. I don't know it all, but help is here if you need it.
    Jeff

Indyvet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    If you run into any problems give me a shout. I've been selling guns for over 19 years now. I don't know it all, but help is here if you need it.
    Jeff
    Thanks I appreciate that. I have actually found every dealer I have talked to extremely helpful. I'll let you know if I need anything and again thanks.

Top Bottom