• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Making me wish I had the opportunity to meet him in person. We had swapped reps here a few times back when...
    He was nothing as you would expect. A baby Huey fella in bibs and a straw hat. He drove his tractor to one protec shoot as he lives close to the facility. Slow talking drawl. But sharp as a tack and so very well read.
    He suffered respiratory issues the entry time I knew him.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    5y21bc.jpg

OurDee

nobody
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 16, 2017
    Camby
    One of the step brothers I had along the way passed a few years back in Gosport. He lived in an abandoned trailer in the woods. His mind had failed him quite some time ago. He was a generous person even when he didn't have much. I had searched for him for years as he had been off the grid most of his life and the internet only had one entry for him for all those years. A local church and a funeral place joined forces to place him in the cemetary there. I managed to visit him just before he passed and we had a great time yacking into the evening. I couldn't find him after that until I found his service mentioned on the web by the church. He had spoke so well of that congregation the last time I saw him. He was one year older than I and we got into our share of trouble in our youth, but we were never mean to people. Don't take that to mean a fist never answered a fist. He never started it and never escalated it, and I never saw him have to swing twice. I miss my friend. I'd like to say thank you to those kind souls in Gosport.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus

Dramatic moment 'hero' Indiana man rescues four children and their 18-year-old sister from house fire after driving past and noticing their porch was covered in flames​

Top Bottom