• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Wevil

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2014
    Jamestown
    Hi I'm John from Pennsylvania. I joined because google led me here in my search for a magazine for my Magnum Research Mountain Eagle. These are very difficult to find and I direly need one. A member here had one for sale but alas I cannot use the classifieds nor send the member a message until my post count is 50. DRATTS! At least I tried.

Thanks,
    John

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Welcome to INGO, John.

There is site supporter information in the FAQ, if you're interested in getting around the 50 post rule (legitmately).

Would be great to have you as a member here, and I'd like to hear more about how PA compares to IN for firearm owners. We might move out there after wife finishes school.

Good luck in your mag search.

other dave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Howard County
    Welcome to INGO! The mag you are looking for is the same mag as a Ram Line Exactor. Ram-Line part number MPC-2216, Magnum Research part number MEP-2216. They are EXTREMELY hard to find as they haven't been made in almost 20 years. The last two I had went for $85 - $90 each. Numrich doesn't even list them. Your best bet is one of the online auction sites. Good luck and happy hunting!

Mosineer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 1, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    :welcome: aboard!! Stick around!!!! INGO is a great site to find and share information on about anything firearm related (and not related):) including Second Amendment/ Political information that not only affects Indiana but the whole country. The classifieds are just a small part of this awesome site. Jump on in and enjoy.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clay County
    images

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom