• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wolverine6G

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 2, 2012
    Apex booth had some good deals. I picked up the full FSS kit for my M&P, the armors block w/ tray, and shield trigger holder for like $175.......... which is a good price for just the FSS kit!

im startingto regret not buying the whole set up

JWAS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Aug 22, 2011
    Dayton
    I got a $200 discount from the James River Armory booth if I ordered one of their M14s (this case a M21 with wood stock) at the convention. Was going to get them anyway, but that helped a lot.

digitalphoenix

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2012
    In a cornfield.
    I bought 2 Pmags from Magpul for 28 bucks and a hole set of Magpul furniture for my Spikes Tactical at some store I don't remember for 100 bucks. Foliage Green FTW. I got a beer cozy and 2 vandiliers (sp?) from the KRISS booth, a bunch of stickers from booths (mostly Magpul), Free shirt from Springfield. I also got to see Mountain Man and bought a Duck Commander hat.

I don't know about you guys but I really want one of those Sphinx handguns now. Reps were very nice and courteous. Best looking guns there IMO next to all the 1911 variants and CZ handguns. And did you see how beautiful those CZ pump and under over shottys were? :drool:

Dorky_D

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    I bought 2 Pmags from Magpul for 28 bucks and a hole set of Magpul furniture for my Spikes Tactical at some store I don't remember for 100 bucks. Foliage Green FTW. I got a beer cozy and 2 vandiliers (sp?) from the KRISS booth, a bunch of stickers from booths (mostly Magpul), Free shirt from Springfield. I also got to see Mountain Man and bought a Duck Commander hat.

I don't know about you guys but I really want one of those Sphinx handguns now. Reps were very nice and courteous. Best looking guns there IMO next to all the 1911 variants and CZ handguns. And did you see how beautiful those CZ pump and under over shottys were? :drool:

I want the CZ 612 HCP

Ricnzak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Noblesville
    Got some free hats. Got a Aimpoint Pro for $366.00 after factory rebate. The Aimpoint folks threw in a bag with a nice stocking cap and baseball cap. Bought a Apex spring kit for my J frame. Cold Steel gave my 8 year old a dvd set. Wife bought a Smart Carry holster. I got a Glock cap and a couple of Rimington caps and a ton of info and stickers. I was there a total of about 14 hours over the three days and I'm sure I still missed somw things.

This is really going to make the gun shows this year seem like bush leauge. It was a great show. Some vendors told me next year is Nashville then Louisville the next year. I hope we get in the rotation.

Motorhead302

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Fulton County
    i didn't have a whole lot to spend, but stopped by the voodoo tactical booth and was totally stoked to find the $130 bag i wanted from their site was 65 at the show. everything 50% off. awesome deal!

i got to see the cz p07 for the first time in person, and was somewhat disappointed. it just didn't fit my hand as well as my old cz75 does, despite my hearing over and over how great the ergonomics were. kind of a let down.

Big Guy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 25, 2014
    Greenwood
    I had a great conversation with a Master Gunsmith with Sig, during which I voiced my problem with a broken extractor on a new P226/ 40cal. He immediately asked if I had the gun with me, (which I didn't), and told me to bring it back the next day and he would exchange the extractor with one on display guns at the show. The following day, I took the slide back to the show with me, and checked with the same Sig Rep., and he followed through with his promise to replace the extractor. I now have a renewed respect for Sig, and their gunsmiths, but not with their service dept., because of their arrogance and apathy for their customers.

cagilber

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2009
    I walked out of there with a ton of free stuff...hats,decals,shirts,Velcro patches...ETC. I thought it was a great show I'm going back this Sunday. I thought the Sig, HK and Kimber booth's were stingy on any free type of stuff none of them really had anything.

I did hear one of the HK reps at the booth tell a visitor to email the customer support email and ask for some free stickers since they didn't have any at the show.

Top Bottom