Golly, why isn’t the MSM covering this??

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    There are several local news reports. I read two of them and neither described the incident as insurection or forceful entry.
    The BLM (Black Liberation Movement although they chant "black lives matter") walked into the building, no force necessary for entry.
    One high school student was arrested for grabbing a cop's arm when asking for names/badge numbers. Sounds like she has a history of protesting and plans to become famous.
    No national media attention because there isn't any chaos or violence that viewers love.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    There are several local news reports. I read two of them and neither described the incident as insurection or forceful entry.
    The BLM (Black Liberation Movement although they chant "black lives matter") walked into the building, no force necessary for entry.
    One high school student was arrested for grabbing a cop's arm when asking for names/badge numbers. Sounds like she has a history of protesting and plans to become famous.
    No national media attention because there isn't any chaos or violence that viewers love.
    I watched the “insurrection” on Jan 6th as officers opened the door and allowed the “insurrectionists” to walk right in.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Yep, they also had a permit for the outside and the area they were in on the inside was open for the public. Although there should have been a couple of more arrests for interfering when they arrested that chick.
    I watched the “insurrection” on Jan 6th as officers opened the door and allowed the “insurrectionists” to walk right in.
    I saw that, I also saw officers being beaten with poles, pepper sprayed, in once case grabbed and dragged down stairs into the crowd where he was beaten (I believe some others in the crowd were able to drag him back far enough where the other officers were able to drag him in), windows broken to gain entry... IMO there is no comparing these two events. I'm not saying I'd go as far as calling the events of Jan 6th an insurrection, just that there is no comparison.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus

Well they have a Governor that won't allow BLM to walk over the state.

Kim Reynolds Governor of Iowa​

Reynolds is a staunch supporter of Donald Trump.

In June 2020, a vehicle driven by a Iowa State Patrol trooper carrying Reynolds hit a Black Lives Matter protester in Ackley. The State Patrol and Reynolds contended that the protester intentionally stepped in front of the vehicle's path and that the driver acted appropriately, while the protester contended that he was intentionally struck.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia

Well they have a Governor that won't allow BLM to walk over the state.

Kim Reynolds Governor of Iowa​

Reynolds is a staunch supporter of Donald Trump.

In June 2020, a vehicle driven by a Iowa State Patrol trooper carrying Reynolds hit a Black Lives Matter protester in Ackley. The State Patrol and Reynolds contended that the protester intentionally stepped in front of the vehicle's path and that the driver acted appropriately, while the protester contended that he was intentionally struck.
    Who in the world would intentionally run someone over for no reason? He’s passing all these other pedestrians and just suddenly picks one to run over with the Governor in the back seat?

NoGoJoe

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2021
    Zionsville
    Good synopsis.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    No forced entry, like the cop opening the door for the protestors at the Capitol building on 1/6?

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    How very strange.

Apparently BLM in Iowa staged an insurrection against the capitol and forcefully entered the building but for some strange reason it doesn’t seem to get receiving the media coverage one might consider worthy.

I’ll have to mull it over for awhile to figure out why that is.
    I posted a news article in the floyd thread.

They want to disappear the story to avoid looking like hypocrites so early after janurary 6th.

Top Bottom