• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NateIU10

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    Maryland
    The AWB thread had me interested in what GOA ranked our representitives at, I'm a little disappointed to say the least:

HOUSE:
    http://www.gunowners.org/110hrat.htm
    GOA House Ratings For The 110th Congress
    INDIANA
    [SIZE=-3]1[/SIZE] VISCLOSKY F [SIZE=-3]
    [/SIZE] PENCE
    A- [SIZE=-3]
    [/SIZE] DONNELLY
    NR [SIZE=-3]
    [/SIZE] CARSON
    NR [SIZE=-3]
    [/SIZE] SOUDER
    B- [SIZE=-3]
    [/SIZE] ELLSWORTH
    NR
    [SIZE=-3]4[/SIZE] BUYER A- [SIZE=-3]
    [/SIZE] HILL
    D- [SIZE=-3]
    [/SIZE] BURTON
    A

SENATE:
    http://www.gunowners.org/110srat.htm

For being such a gun-friendly state, we sure have some anti-gun reps :noway:

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    +1.... Lugar is a joke

:+1:

Bayh is not much better, but at least being a jackass, we know what to expect from him. Sadly, we also know what to expect from Lugar the RINO, and in neither case do we even get a tube of K-Y Jelly. Even more sadly, I think Lugar has his seat as long as he wants it.

I will never wish harm upon a public figure, for to speak of such is actionable. I will say that if it is by natural causes in every case, this country and this state's government would benefit from a few good funerals.

Blessings,
    B

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Dick Lugar's best characteristic is his age. He's old and will hopefully retire soon. He is one of the Republicans who sold out the party on many of its platforms. He's more concerned about being a moderate than having principles and standing up for what is right. The way I see it if you won't stand up for something then you really don't stand for anything! He will duck a fight if he can and belongs in the same retirement home as Jimmy Carter, I think the two of them would get along great, their policies are similar! Its a real shame that the GOP hasn't booted him out of the party.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    We need both senators replaced.

True! And it's long overdue.

I hope no one will ever forget that Lugar and then Senator Dan Coats were THE republicrat swing votes that allowed the Omnibus Crime Act of 1994 to pass into law (this was the giant bill that included the so-called "assault weapons ban"). They overtly joined with the democrats and their allies at the end. Their behavior is not only reprehensible, it should be criminal for willfully passing legislation that they knew for a fact was wrong on every level.

Top Bottom