• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gunaddict

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 19, 2024
    Greenfield, IN
    I tried asking in the sport shooting thread, but nobody answered. Does anyone here shoot in the GSSF at Indy Arms? Message me, please, I had a few questions and looking to get started.

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    A friend of mine is a Range Safety Officer (SRO) with the Glock Shooting Sports Foundation (GSSF) and he loves it!
    He lives in NW Ohio and travels anywhere from 2-4-6 hours to assist at various matches (OH, IN, MI, KY, PA, and WV) on host weekends! He's been trying to get me to become an SRO and work with him.

Gunaddict

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 19, 2024
    Greenfield, IN
    A friend of mine is a Range Safety Officer (SRO) with the Glock Shooting Sports Foundation (GSSF) and he loves it!
    He lives in NW Ohio and travels anywhere from 2-4-6 hours to assist at various matches (OH, IN, MI, KY, PA, and WV) on host weekends! He's been trying to get me to become an SRO and work with him.
    I appreciate the response! For me, it’s not just about the Glock , but more about how good I can get. I want to try and do this before my eyesight goes away the older I get. This might be able to leave me into other competition, shooting to meet some good people. I drag race competition is kind of in my blood, so why not try it with the other things I love to do!

ECS686

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Brazil
    I shot a few GSSF matches at Eagle Creek several years ago. It’s a great event and while nothing wrong with USPSA or IDPA there wasn’t the “in it to win it” folks as far as I saw.

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    I’m looking at this as a beginner to get experience with events and meet some people before I think about larger venues.
    If you are looking for a beginner friendly match, check out Friday Night Steel (FNS) at MCFG. Link FNS is shot from the Low Ready Position, min equipment required. 2nd Friday of the Month, Matches are posted in the Shooting Sports Forum.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    If you are looking for a beginner friendly match, check out Friday Night Steel (FNS) at MCFG. Link FNS is shot from the Low Ready Position, min equipment required. 2nd Friday of the Month, Matches are posted in the Shooting Sports Forum.
    Just came here to mention the same. I missed Feb due to back issues and March due to travel for death in family, but hope to make it to April

Top Bottom