• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GJ1981

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    I thought it was common knowledge on how easily Glocks melted :stickpoke: between the ka-boom factor and the melting I feel safer keeping my Glocks contained in a safe.

Max Volume

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    da region Highland
    I would have to say a resounding "YES". I was curious about all them tests ya here people putting a Glock through so I tried dunking one in water. Unfortunately I used the hottest tap water I could and when I went to pull it out to see if it would fire there was nothing but a pile of goo in the bottom of the pail with a few metal parts.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2009
    I thought it was common knowledge on how easily Glocks melted :stickpoke: between the ka-boom factor and the melting I feel safer keeping my Glocks contained in a safe.
    I didn't say I would leave it on my 1965 Mustang's dash in it's former Arizona desert life.:D LOL............... I'm working on that .45ACP brass for you this week.

lowriderjim

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Huntington
    Glocks and closet Glock lovers.

I would not put my grandkids or my glock on the dash of my car.

To the Glockaphobes. My mom always told me that if people pick on you that means they like you. I believe that applies to Glocks also.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2009
    I would have to say a resounding "YES". I was curious about all them tests ya here people putting a Glock through so I tried dunking one in water. Unfortunately I used the hottest tap water I could and when I went to pull it out to see if it would fire there was nothing but a pile of goo in the bottom of the pail with a few metal parts.
    Congratulations!:dunno: I'll leave out the rest as I am a very shy polite guy!! GJ1981 thinks I'm nuts for owning that many Glocks and Sigs but who always shoots them dead-on? Right GJ1981? You know because we almost never not shoot together! He is my #1 shooting and classic car buddy! Enough of the chatter I gotta get back on prepping that .45ACP brass for him.

Last edited:

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    I left mine on the center console on top of the drink holder...

Crap.

gun-mug.jpg

JosephR

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    NW IN
    I was thinking about buying a Glock. Is it true that if you leave them on your dash in the summer that they can melt and run down your heat vents? Just curious.

Wow Troll, you are creative. Want a cookie?

Which OTHER forum did you hear that joke on? I'd like to steal my comedy material from them too...

:n00b:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2009
    Indeed, too many Sigs, I think you should sell me the 228:D It's the only Sig I'm searching for.
    What Sig P-228? Oh the limited edition 1/36 and this is #1 made special for Midwest out of left over parts at the factory a couple of years ago! Or how about that P-226 Navy as in official (Navy Seal) pistol? In yo face sucka....yes ....yes...in the face....in the face!!! :rockwoot: :+1::ar15:Sorry guys back on Glock B.S. ............

Last edited:

Armed-N-Ready

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    HA HA HA HA HA

This is not a serious question is it?

If so, the answer is yes. All guns will melt if you leave them on the dash of your car. Buy a baseball bat.

JosephR

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    NW IN
    Oh, is that what makes this funny? What it does to Glock owners? Glock owners laugh at ***** 1911 owners that like these types of jokes.

***DISCLAIMER***
    That was a general statment, not directed at anyone. If you took offense, you must have done something to feel that way and you therefore rightfully should take offense but go cry somewhere else ;)

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Oh, is that what makes this funny? What it does to Glock owners? Glock owners laugh at ***** 1911 owners that like these types of jokes.

***DISCLAIMER***
    That was a general statment, not directed at anyone. If you took offense, you must have done something to feel that way and you therefore rightfully should take offense but go cry somewhere else ;)

Uh oh, I own both Glock and 1911............. I guess I'll have to laugh and cry at myself. :nopity: :stickpoke: ;)

glockffffffff2.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom