Onionsanddragons

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 13, 2014
    Terre Haute
    Glock 36 w/ extras TRADED!

TRADED! Thanks, INGO!

She's a great little gun, but I now have more CCW variety and the G36 just isn't getting much holster time. So, hopefully she can move along to greener pastures.

Glock 36, 45acp, Gen 3, very bright Trijicon night sights that were professionally installed.
    3x 6rd mags, 2 with grippy tape on the outside baseplates
    Size 03 Blackhawk CQC leather IWB holster. This fits G17, 22, 23, 19, 36 all with no issues.

Took this in trade from my favorite LGS. Verified one owner previous to me (he had sold the gent the weapon originally), guy bought a pair for his wife and himself and the wife didn't take to it.
    It has grippy tape applied well to the frame in appropriate areas and also in the cocking serrations. It clearly had very little use before I got it, as there was pretty much no wear on the tape at all, and is in excellent condition. I have probably put around 200rds through it, mostly defensive loads, with no issues whatsoever. It has a corny biohazard backplate, and a stripped and polished slide lock lever. Sorry, but it did not come with the original plate.

All the pics I currently have can be viewed here: https://www.dropbox.com/sc/gwzt5w4v6qlzg2x/AACb3BaKHJRXQz0kEZLLW9FUa

$500 is my cash asking price, but I am willing to negotiate and entertain offers. Will also take barter in silver.
    For trades, cash could go either way. The list of trades is not necessarily exhaustive, so feel free to shoot me a PM with whatever you have if you are interested; the worst that can happen is I say that's really not my bag right now. :)
    I'm in Terre Haute; willing to travel up to an hour for the right deal, meet in the middle, whatever works.

Trade interests are:

Decent AK (47 or 74)
    G19 , G21
    CZ Pistols
    Semi-auto 308 rifle (M14 style is at the top of the list)
    Sigs in 9mm or 45acp
    Maybe another 1911 (oh the temptation)
    Quality AR Upper
    Walther PPQ M2 Mags
    9mm, 45acp, 5.56 (M855 or XM193) ammo

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom