• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fullauto 45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Dec 27, 2008
    SE Indy
    Out at the Stout Field show and just saw Glock 22, police trade ins, that look excellent to new for $359 with night sights. Jack's Stuff is by the big overhead door in the gym. He had several on the table. He said they are hand picked, with one mag.

JSpider

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2014
    Hamilton Co.
    I looked those Glock 22s over pretty good. He had two that I thought were well worth the $389 out the door. Some of the night sights were in bad shape. Most of them had the ISPXXXX serial numbers. I did see one that had a sheriff star and Hamilton Co. Sheriff on the side.
    Too bad I was looking for a used Glock 17...which I did find!!! Thanks Roy from AAR Firearms.

fullauto 45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Dec 27, 2008
    SE Indy
    It was hard to see on the night sights with the sun light in the big window. I did pick up a couple of the boxes of Federal 22 for $45 for 500 rounds. Better then everyone else who wanted $55 to $65.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Unfortunately I did not get a chance to go, anybody have a contact # for Jacks Stuff, I don't think they have a storefront , or if they will be at another show soon?

thanks

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    I wonder if he has any left, I can't make the 1500 till next sunday around 2PM, so anybody get there ahead of me please LMK idf he still has any on the table.

Thanks..............

P.S. I better try and call him HuH?!?

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    They did have one very nice Thanks JSpyder for the pics

http://
    vzh4s0.jpg

unfortunatly for me it sold friday and I couldn't get there (1500) until this afternoon.....oh well I save on parking and admission now, but will visit the next Holt rd (Stout Field) show and say hi.

Top Bottom