• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GlockRock

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Does anyone know where I can get a holster for a Glock 21 with a RMR mounted on it and a tac-light? I've emailed safariland and was told they don't make one. Short of cutting my existing holster Im not finding any other options.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Does anyone know where I can get a holster for a Glock 21 with a RMR mounted on it and a tac-light? I've emailed safariland and was told they don't make one. Short of cutting my existing holster Im not finding any other options.
    Look to any of the custom Kydex guys. Raven, Hooch, Mills, etc. for AIWB, I'd recommend Dale Fricke. When I'm trying to impress a date, I rock my G19 with a SF X300U AIWB with my Dale Fricke AA.

Last edited:

glockednlocked

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 7, 2008
    Blade tech is the only one I know of. I know at one point I looked and did not see it on their website but thought (only see 17 and 19 frame sizes now)I have seen it on the tsd/suarez international site. I have one on order from tsd for my g17rmr I was told 3 week wait as they are made to order so maybe some kind of tsd special who knows I would call blade tech then tsd in that order. (I second Dale Fricke for custom kydex super nice guy and very talented if you don't want a "tactical holster" call him he has the rmr holsters down to an art)

cmkaehr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2013
    Where are you located? I'm south of Fort Wayne, I could definitely make you something for that. I would need to have your gun for a couple days though. Pm me if you would be interested.

JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    You got a pic?

E9B33569-B24E-4920-A745-F5126A951AA4_zpsb5imgxje.jpg

E1B0EF5E-9CE8-4B90-B8B3-BCAB9861F45E_zpsuwnfo0st.jpg

GlockRock

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    How sturdy are the sides? I tried to do something similar with one of my old leather safariland holsters, but the sides collapsed too much for my comfort.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Hooch will mold one to your pistol if you give him a couple of days. Great guy to do business with.

[FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]NRA Life Member[/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]-- [/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]GSSF member[/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]
    [/FONT][FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif]Ruger MK III, M&P & 1911mechanic[/FONT][FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif][/FONT]
    [FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif]NRA Basic pistol instructor[/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive][/FONT][FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif] Certified Glock armorer[/FONT]

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    I did the same thing to a Safariland holster before ordering one made for it. Worked extremely well and to be honest, I don't think the DO model offers that much more protection. A couple of minutes with a Roto-zip bit in my Dremel, and voila.

Top Bottom