WTS: Glock 19 MOS with Trijicon RMR 06 3.25moa Red Dot.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    I have come to need some funds for motorcycle work through the winter, up for sale is my Glock gen 4 19 mos with a trijicon RMR 06 3.25 MOA red dot. I also purchased the RMR seal and have it installed on the pistol. This gun has 200 rounds of FMJ through it, and 10 rounds of Federal HST's through it. Round count is exactly 210. Still has remnants of the factory copper grease/anti seize. I hadn't decided on sights, so it still has the dovetail protectors.

This setup is GREAT for suppressing and using as an HD setup. Just need a threaded BBL and supressor sights...

Comes with the factory tupperware, gun, backstraps, 3x10rd magazines from the factory, adapter plates and original "slide cover" /allen keys, trijicon box/manual.

I apologize if the images are fuzzy, our digital camera was broken by the minions and these are off my iPhone. Thanks for looking!

IMG_1186_zpshmmh3fpe.jpg

IMG_1182_zpsfu7aq0ji.jpg

IMG_1183_zpscn3tydhr.jpg

IMG_1184_zps4cnmqqgk.jpg

IMG_1185_zps297evw5a.jpg

IMG_1180_zpsnvhz4vjp.jpg

IMG_1178_zpstqp88wp9.jpg

I am asking $900 dollars total. The gun sells for 550-650 new, the sight sells for around 450 if you can find them. $900 seems pretty reasonable IMO for a very lightly used setup.

FTF transaction near Huntington/Fort Wayne preferred. Will ask to see LTCH and IN driver's license. PLEASE only respond via PM. If I do not respond, odds are I am in class and will reply as soon as I am able. Thanks for looking!

T

ETA: Sold. Thanks for everyone who took a peek. :)

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom