• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • travism

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Fort Wayne
    I ended up selling my 17 as it was too big for daily carry. I decided to go with the 19 which isn't much smaller, but I feel I can conceal it easier. That brings me to my question, what holster is everyone using for their 19? Also, what position do you carry?

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Recently, I've been using the stealthgear onyx. I've used crossbreed and Raven, but the stealthgear is the most comfortable. I typically carry at 8:00 since I'm a lefty.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Dale Fricke Archangle... Some of the guys on here who also used to use it now like Henry so I'd give them a look too.

voodoo304

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 27, 2011
    SW Indy
    I am eagerly awaiting a stealthgear onyx. I'm a fan of the hybrid style, and this one is supposed to take the cake. In the mean time, I carry in a bravo concealment owb.

KillStick

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Anderson
    I carry a g19 daily and love it. I am a huge fan of TTGunleather but there shop just caught on fire in California (Which sucks because mine was next to be made). So I don't know when they will be back up and running. I also use milt sparks who is another great holster company. For a cheaper but good made leather holster Winthrop is hard to beat plus they are in Ohio. For Kydex Harrison Clayton here on INGO is pretty hard to beat and his customer service is the absolute best in the business. He has hardly any wait time and will make what ever you want to what ever specs you want. Alien Gear was horrible to me and just flimsy, I didn't like it at all and have one in the closet made for FNX 9, I know longer own the gun so the holster is even more useless to me. I just didn't like them at all. Those are the ones I would look at.

Winthrop and Mr. Clayton are the least amount of time waiting, but if you want knock out comfort and quality go with Milt Sparks or TTGUNleather( depending on when they are back up and running).

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    I generally carry owb but for those time I IWB carry I use a Crossbreed Supertuck. I recently went to a HS reunion and absolutely NO ONE noticed I was carrying.

Last edited:

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    Blade-Tech for kydex and Milt Sparks summer special for leather. Don't like all the extra material they are using in a lot of holsters now days.

Bob

Top Bottom