• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • csprig9

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2016
    Southern Indiana
    Hey guys, got a question hope it's OK to post here. I have a Glock 19 gen 3 with night sights, 6 15 round mags and 2 32 round mags and an extra guide rod. It has no scratches or wear marks, not 100% but pretty close to flawless looking. I'm looking to sell it and wondering what value you would put on it. Thanks for any replys

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Hey guys, got a question hope it's OK to post here. I have a Glock 19 gen 3 with night sights, 6 15 round mags and 2 32 round mags and an extra guide rod. It has no scratches or wear marks, not 100% but pretty close to flawless looking. I'm looking to sell it and wondering what value you would put on it. Thanks for any replys

In before somebody jumps on you about 50 posts or site supporter to sell guns. I assume you are asking on behalf of selling to a friend.

Used Glock 19 with 2-3 mags about $400. Add $50 for night sights. Figure $10-$15 for used factory mags.

throttletony

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    nearby
    1- condition is everything
    2- the market is soft right now (and getting softer)

Are they factory night sights or aftermarket - the truth is that it won't affect price much.

For the basic gun with 3 mags, I'd say 425-ish (maybe 450), with 5 extra mags and sights, etc I think 500-525.

I might be off a bit, since i haven't priced glocks in a while.

You could also look at it like this:
    Price the gun at 85% of the BEST sale price u cam find online. Then price *extra* mags at 50% of avg prices online.

venenoindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Noblesville
    Will also depend on where you are going to list it, different places have different going selling prices and the best way to determine is what last few of the same items have sold for. I suggest to sale the gun with only two mags and the rest sale it separate as people won't pay for extra stuff on a normal bases, I had better luck selling everything separate (getting more money out of my stuff).

Last edited:

atvdave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    SW Indiana
    I don't know what part of southern Indiana you are in, but at Whittakers you can pick a new one up for around $500 with two mags, maybe 3. So if I was you I'd start from there.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

:popcorn:

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    You can use the search engine and search for Glock 19. A lot of ads will come up in the results. You can flip through and see what they're going for on here at least. You can do the same on Armslist.

Top Bottom