• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cop car

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Southside
    So I've been doing some reading and what threaded barrel would you guys suggest getting for a glock 17?

lone wolf threaded
    a cut down Glock 34 barrel
    a kkm precision
    Or other aftermarket

ive read some people claim that the kkm and lone wolf barrels will shoot better than a factory glock barrel.

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    I would go with either aftermarket barrel. That gives you the added advantage of being able to shoot lead bullets.
    KKM to me would be better quality

Tinner666

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Richmond, Va.
    After putting new sites and a Lone Wold in my 26, not threaded, I'd say go with LW. I just leaned against a tree to fire three and adjust the sites at 30'. All three rounds went in the same hole. Made the adjustment and did it again, all in the X. I never did that with the G barrel, though I could have just been having a really good day.

cop car

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Southside
    leaning twards KKM.

only nice thing about lone wolf is that they seem to be more places.. hoping I can find a KKM at the 1500 at the end of the month

openwell

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 31, 2014
    Carmel
    I just bought a lone wolf for my Glock 17 gen 4 and really like it. Shoots small groups with factory Fed 115gr fmj. Feeds and ejects well too. You can get one from MidwayUSA for only $89.99 using promo NRAbadge10. Ordered on Monday and arrived on Friday using cheap $5 shipping.

Jeremy1066

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    I've never bought a LW product because they will not tell you where their products are manufactured. They are simply a distributor.

openwell

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 31, 2014
    Carmel
    I've never bought a LW product because they will not tell you where their products are manufactured. They are simply a distributor.
    You might be really disappointed if you did buy lone wolf. Mine came from MidwayUSA in a square plastic tube. Just the barrel. No paper work, no instructions or nothing. LOL But I really love the way mine shoots in my Glock 17 gen 4. Does not matter to me where it was manufactured to me.

Top Bottom