• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ironhippie

Go Navy
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2013
    Avon
    Glenn Beck and The Blaze voted #1 in Accuracy and Legitimate news reporting by the brotherhood of "Americans Joined together against Anti Americanism". 100% of our members agree that Beck and his chalk board drive liberals crazy because they cant argue the facts presented.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    He's really woken up to the problems that many conservatives (little c), libertarians (little l), and gun owners have had with the Republican party for years. I like him.

bmbutch

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    I like him, friend @ church just gave me Glenn's book on truth about gun control (literally 15 minutes ago, cool timing for this thread). looking forward to the read.

HenryWallace

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    He goes the right direction, but I don't believe he has enough conviction to follow all the way through. Give us the right path, quit telling us the problems!

Think about this... When a Republican Prez is in office, the Dems will look like they speak the truth. When the Dems are in the office, then the Repubs will look like they're speaking the truth.

I liken it to http://www.youtube.com/user/RTAmerica . They make great points and use truths, but when you cut all of the way through it, eventually you'll see the deception inherant in the source... Russia!

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Link? I searched and could not find a link.

I have listened to Glenn since his first day on WOWO, in very limited syndication, September 13, 2001. His show has really changed over the years, was more of a comedy show with a splash of politics. While I feel every now and then Glenn can go a touch overboard, and I do not always agree with him, the guy has been right on the money with most of his predictions. I have learned a lot from listening to him and credit him with helping make many important changes I have made in my life. Things like paying off all our debt, building food storage, guns and ammo and even joining the Guard.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    LOL. Glenn should be rated #1 for accuracy. He steals most of his news from other sources and takes their videos and pastes his logo on them. He's been caught numerous times doing this. The Blaze is just a news aggregator, much like Drudge. Very little real "reporting" is done by anyone in his organisation.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    LOL. Glenn should be rated #1 for accuracy. He steals most of his news from other sources and takes their videos and pastes his logo on them. He's been caught numerous times doing this. The Blaze is just a news aggregator, much like Drudge. Very little real "reporting" is done by anyone in his organisation.

Hummmm.... Seems like a shot at the man himself.

I don't see where you disagree with the stories he is reporting on.

Turn Key

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Re: Glenn Beck links

Link? I searched and could not find a link.

Here you go Super Bee: Glenn Beck

And Becks Blaze TV: Breaking news and opinion on TheBlaze

TheBlaze is a news, information and opinion site brought to you by a dedicated team of writers, journalists & video producers. Our goal is to post, report and analyze stories of interest on a wide range of topics from politics and culture to faith and family.
    Here is one of his best recent show links:

Glenn: “After what I have learned this week I’m a changed person.” – Glenn Beck

Click here for the show

enjoy,

TK

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Hummmm.... Seems like a shot at the man himself.

I don't see where you disagree with the stories he is reporting on.
    I don't necessarily disagree with the meat of some of his stories. Then again, I've usually already seen them from their original sources, before he's had a chance to reword them and put his particular spin on them. At least Drudge is honest enough to put a direct link to the original story with no spin, other than his headline. Can't say the same about Beck.

Top Bottom