• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    They are only good for drive by sloppy grenades like "ZOMG! TRUMP WAS ON HIS PLANE!" Yeah, We knew that years ago. It was public knowledge. They went between two US cities together I forget the reason.

Classic MSM coverage.
    This person was on the plane, That person was on the plane.
    *mumbled* Bill Clinton is on the manifest for flights to Pedo Island
    TRUMP WAS ON THE PLANE! TRUMP MUST BE A PEDO!!!!
    Yeah, they leave off the part where Bill Clinton was an Underage Gold frequent flyer on the Lolita Express

Or that a couple of royals went more than once. If you went more than once, then you approved of what you saw

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Yes. Stories of orgies where She would coerce the girls to get naked and be a mentor of sorts, then he would join in.
    iu

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    I don't know why y'all seem to think any actual pedos are actually going to be named and proven in court.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Some folks are still fooled by the illusion.
    I'm not that well informed on the case but it seems to me the prosecution can easily argue and prove the case with zero specific references to any of the parties who availed themselves of the victims. No federal prosecutor in our system is gonna rattle off names of politically connected people, especially Democrats. They have no desire to do so, and don't even need that information to get a conviction.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I'm not that well informed on the case but it seems to me the prosecution can easily argue and prove the case with zero specific references to any of the parties who availed themselves of the victims. No federal prosecutor in our system is gonna rattle off names of politically connected people, especially Democrats. They have no desire to do so, and don't even need that information to get a conviction.
    And as usual, its two systems of justice. Where folks like you and I get railroaded for taking one photo in front of a top secret control panel on accident, while a well connected politician can pass dozens/hundreds/thousands of top secret docs through a private (possibly compromised) personal mail server and nobody bats an eye.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0