• mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I was going to try to get this thread back on track, but that's really not my style :lmfao:

First off, who called you a troll?

If we get an INGOer with the handle "CatHerder" we must get them on the staff.

Now how do I attach my 300 Power Point slides on group dynamics... :rofl:
    I honestly have no idea who called me a troll anymore, but I remember being slightly offended. However, CM defended me and sent me a PM to disregard the name callers. He wasn't a mod then, but he befriended me early on. I think people thought I was an anti-gunner because I was complaining about my neighbor who was shooting without a backstop and endangering us. I wasn't against him shooting. I was against him shooting unsafely. When bullets were whizzing past our heads and he was destroying our property, it became an issue. I came here looking for info about laws/rules regarding backstops. I probably had 100 posts my first day. LOL I was the ultimate runner but still haven't hit the classifieds so I think I am doing that part all wrong.

Bulletbill86

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2023
    Indiana
    We treat each other like family here. We genuinely care for and support our family. Other than that, we treat everyone with humor, laughter, and often friendly disdain.

Get to know the members. They are far more likely to help you and make fun as they do it in a family manner.

Go easy until you get the feel of the place.

And a hearty welcome.

Don

P.S. : Do you like pineapple on pizza?
    Thanks for the welcome.....my only apologies to the OP .... for even saying anything at all

Stay up good Ole boys!

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Thanks for the welcome.....my only apologies to the OP .... for even saying anything at all

Stay up good Ole boys!
    If that’s your only apology you won’t get this place or people. Not being rude or mean, just honest. You can’t come in swinging and expect everyone to like it then get butt hurt when you’re called on it.

Bulletbill86

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2023
    Indiana
    If that’s your only apology you won’t get this place or people. Not being rude or mean, just honest. You can’t come in swinging and expect everyone to like it then get butt hurt when you’re called on it.
    No one is butt hurt .. and called on what ?
    I didn't come in swinging anything I swing back and everyone here doesn't feel the same way ... some feel each way and the mods and masters or whatever keep showing what type of place this is.... it's clear to me and anyone... even you what did I do exactly? What was my first swing ? Sharing my experience? And the truth ? This
    is unreal ...

Original poster .... keep trying ... never give up !!!

Peace to all and stay up!

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Therein lays the problem.

The City doesn't care if they spend 200 hours of billable time fighting you. They don't care. It's not their money. It's the taxpayers'.

But if a citizen has to pay $300 or so for each billable hour, having a lawyer spend a few hundred hours on the problem isn't quite so attractive.

And if you wanted to fight it on 4th Amendment grounds, I suspect that there would be far more than 200 hours dedicated to it.
    Actually the city does care about cost fighting lawsuits. Just look at all the settlements with families of turds killed by the police.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I didn't come in swinging anything I swing back and everyone here doesn't feel the same way ... some feel each way and the mods and masters or whatever keep showing what type of place this is.... it's clear to me and anyone... even you what did I do exactly? What was my first swing ? Sharing my experience? And the truth ? This
    is unreal ...

This grows tiresome.

Dude, let it go. You mentioned that you have VERY thick skin. People with VERY thick skin don't hang onto a perceived slight like a pitbull. They let it go, move on, and don't let it bother them.

What's done is done. Nobody (but you apparently) cares anymore. We've moved on like ADD addled teenagers onto bigger and shinier things.

Move on or your time here will be short.

SQUIRREL!!!!

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    is unreal ...

Probably a good time to let this go.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    This is an important topic here, thus an important thread to keep on topic. Between the ditches people.

1677937927024.png

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I honestly have no idea who called me a troll anymore, but I remember being slightly offended. However, CM defended me and sent me a PM to disregard the name callers. He wasn't a mod then, but he befriended me early on. I think people thought I was an anti-gunner because I was complaining about my neighbor who was shooting without a backstop and endangering us. I wasn't against him shooting. I was against him shooting unsafely. When bullets were whizzing past our heads and he was destroying our property, it became an issue. I came here looking for info about laws/rules regarding backstops. I probably had 100 posts my first day. LOL I was the ultimate runner but still haven't hit the classifieds so I think I am doing that part all wrong.
    We all miss Tim. I'd like to type more but the pollen count might jump if I do.

And you are really doing the runner-thing wrong. ;)

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    il_570xN.1080507113_8p6f.jpg

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Well, I didn't read every post, but it seems that if your gun goes to the property room, it never comes out.
    DO NOT EVER USE A FAMILY HEIRLOOM FOR CARRY OR DEFENSE.
    I guess the property room opinion is only police officers should be allowed to have guns. Obviously, the chief and prosecutor agree.
    Just another reason to avoid Indianamurderplace.

Top Bottom