• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jbusyc

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2018
    South of Indy
    Whenever I have a Fedex or UPS shipment I usually log in and ask for it to be dropped off at the local UPS store or Fedex kinkos. Its free to do and avoids a lot of headaches IMO.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Whenever I have a Fedex or UPS shipment I usually log in and ask for it to be dropped off at the local UPS store or Fedex kinkos. Its free to do and avoids a lot of headaches IMO.
    The satellite stores won't allow ammo anymore though. That has to go to a hub. Sucks too, because I used to do the same since I've got both within about 5 minutes of home, but the hubs are across town.

jbusyc

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2018
    South of Indy
    The satellite stores won't allow ammo anymore though. That has to go to a hub. Sucks too, because I used to do the same since I've got both within about 5 minutes of home, but the hubs are across town.
    Is that something new?

I just picked up a fedex ammo order at Fedex office print/ship center last week.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Is that something new?

I just picked up a fedex ammo order at Fedex office print/ship center last week.
    Wow, really? You're lucky then. The ones by me won't handle ammo because it's "hazardous". :rolleyes: Maybe it's controlled at the store level then, since they're independent franchises that just license the use of the FedEx/UPS name. They stopped doing it here several years ago.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Went to the Outdoorsman this afternoon. Picked up some 12 ga slugs and 00 buck. Also got one box of 7 1/2's. $50.

Dang, that stuff I gave my kid last year must be worth $300!

No Win AA loads.

jbusyc

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2018
    South of Indy
    Wow, really? You're lucky then. The ones by me won't handle ammo because it's "hazardous". :rolleyes: Maybe it's controlled at the store level then, since they're independent franchises that just license the use of the FedEx/UPS name. They stopped doing it here several years ago.
    I haven't had problems with the Fedex office on 135 in Greenwood.

Some retailers don't allow you to have the shipment sent to the fedex office. Whenever I ask for ammo I ordered from Sig Sauer to be shipped to the store, fedex says Sig Sauer will only allow it to be delivered to the original address.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I haven't had problems with the Fedex office on 135 in Greenwood.

Some retailers don't allow you to have the shipment sent to the fedex office. Whenever I ask for ammo I ordered from Sig Sauer to be shipped to the store, fedex says Sig Sauer will only allow it to be delivered to the original address.
    I used to have my ammo orders from the CMP sent to the FedEx store across from Southern Plaza (since they always sent it signature required), but they put a stop to it. Well, that should tell you how long ago they did it... been a while since the CMP has had surplus 30-06! :): That's good to know about the Greenwood location. That would be better than driving out by the airport if I should ever need it.

COOPADUP

Accipiter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 8, 2017
    Hamilton County
    Top Bottom