Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart

Eley force I stock right now. I grabbed 20 boxes
    $4.75 for 50
    Mine arrived this morning. Was delayed a day on FedExs end but still pretty decent time from ordering to receiving

Bill2905

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 1, 2021
    Lake County
    Cabelas in Hammond was well stocked with rifle, pistol and shotgun ammo this morning. Not much rimfire stuff though.

They had good stock of Federal and Winchester 9mm for $20/box. In Federal, they had both 115gr and 124gr.

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    Bass Pro in Clarksville had Federal Top Gun 12ga 1 1/8oz #8 target loads for $8.99/25 today at lunch. Also had some Winchester 12ga #9 for a little more but wasn't interested enough in it to remember the price.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

Good price on Browning 9mm. Under $400 shipped for a case.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Mine arrived this morning. Was delayed a day on FedExs end but still pretty decent time from ordering to receiving
    Mine finally arrived 5 days late at 1810 tonight.
    Thanks to FedEx. I wish they would give more shipping options. I already sent them an email asking for UPS option. At least it arrives in time or at worst a day late.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Mine finally arrived 5 days late at 1810 tonight.
    Thanks to FedEx. I wish they would give more shipping options. I already sent them an email asking for UPS option. At least it arrives in time or at worst a day late.
    Usually FedEx is just as good as UPS for me. Its the Post Office that always seems to screw up (not ammo, just in general) I do like the fact FedEx delivers on Sunday too.
    At least it finally got there and didn't get lost for good :yesway:

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Usually FedEx is just as good as UPS for me. Its the Post Office that always seems to screw up (not ammo, just in general) I do like the fact FedEx delivers on Sunday too.
    At least it finally got there and didn't get lost for good :yesway:
    They fired several of our drivers lately and the new FedEx drivers are absolutely horrible. Why fire drivers that have been on the same route for years and did a good job? Could they be a victim of Biden’s vaccine push?

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    88gr 380 jhp for $53 per 100

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    They fired several of our drivers lately and the new FedEx drivers are absolutely horrible. Why fire drivers that have been on the same route for years and did a good job? Could they be a victim of Biden’s vaccine push?

There are at least 3 drivers that go past here. Two are ok, AFAIK. One will jump the truck on the hill here and I've seen them get almost 3ft of air and about 25ft distance.

HoosierHunter07

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 22, 2020
    Borden
    FedEx drivers don't work for FedEx, they work for contractors who bid on the routes. Its possible a new contractor took over that route and has different drivers. My girlfriend works for FedEx. I dont particularly care for the company, but I can say for sure that FedEx can't directly do anything about the drivers. They have to deal with the contractors and then expect them to do something about it. But the contractors are just as bad as the drivers and just don't care. She fought with them for a year to try to get the drivers to quit leaving urine filled containers in the truck with undelivered packages and got no where. They just dont care...

I've been begging her for years to find another job and she's finally starting to see the light and started looking.

Top Bottom