• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tsm

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Allen county
    Lol. $50.52 for shipping of 4 boxes of 9mm (200 rounds) plus a $4.99 handling fee. What a ****ing joke!
    Try ordering more. Mine showed $29 shipping plus the handling fee for 10 boxes. And the promo code took 10% off, so it ended up at $.60 per round delivered. Not good enough to buy when I can make it for 1/4th of that, but better than it was a couple weeks ago!

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Try ordering more. Mine showed $29 shipping plus the handling fee for 10 boxes. And the promo code took 10% off, so it ended up at $.60 per round delivered. Not good enough to buy when I can make it for 1/4th of that, but better than it was a couple weeks ago!
    Added a brick of 22s. Shipping went up to $67

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    wow. I didn't order any of it, just saw the price. I bought 200 rds of 7.62x51 jhp a few weeks ago for $22 a box of 20 and the shipping was about $24. :scratch:
    I didn't need any but I figured what the heck, If shipping isnt ridiculous, Maybe I'll buy a few boxes.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    Interesting. this has been available intermittently and had been $499. So much for the "prices are coming down" thing.
    I have been checking prices daily, but missed this previously... up until this morning, the "resistance" price on brass 9mm has been 70cpr, with 65 cpr selling and 60 cpr disappearing quickly.

At 55 cpr and $15.06 shipping (estimated in cart), this is the best price I've see online for Blazer in a long, long time. We'll see if stimulus money snaps it up this morning, lol!

ETA: How long did it stick around at $499? I'm guessing not long, lol!

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    I have been checking prices daily, but missed this previously... up until this morning, the "resistance" price on brass 9mm has been 70cpr, with 65 cpr selling and 60 cpr disappearing quickly.

At 55 cpr and $15.06 shipping (estimated in cart), this is the best price I've see online for Blazer in a long, long time. We'll see if stimulus money snaps it up this morning, lol!
    As others have said, this has been slowly ramping up in price. It had been staying in stock a few hours at the 499 price when it was at 399 / 449 it was gone instantly.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    As others have said, this has been slowly ramping up in price. It had been staying in stock a few hours at the 499 price when it was at 399 / 449 it was gone instantly.
    Ok, thanks! Looks like Natchez is finding a price point bottom-up instead of top down as others have. And, if I had to guess, at the lower prices, I bet they were seeing the same purchasers over and over, then seeing it show up on GB for twice the price.

As much as it sucks, they do have to raise their prices to market or at least close enough that there isn't enough margin for the gougers/scalpers. I had been wondering where the GB folks were getting their cases of ammo...

And, I just figured out they aren't listed with AmmoSeek, so you won't find their prices that way.

Top Bottom