• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    Do you guys ever read a news headline and think "Wow, I can't believe that!" That's what I thought about this one. Except I actually, literally, don't believe it.

And I was right. So was BBI. 'Germany' didn't 'ban' anything. A few schools and cafes opted to remove pork from their menus. And a few politicians are acting like it's the end of the world.

They should be acting like that. The migrants need to fit into the country, not the other way around.

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    BehindBlueI's said:
    ...and if they ever acknowledge it was BS, it's with "well, it sounds like something they would do."

Every time.

Spear Dane said:
    They should be acting like that. The migrants need to fit into the country, not the other way around.

Sure they have bigger bratwurst to grill.

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    I doubt I have to tell you, but lots of people are willing to believe the most outlandish stuff, as long as it syncs with a certain outlook.

Well , when you have people getting burned alive in cages , being buried and stoned to death , getting their heads cut off for not believing OR not being strict enough in your beliefs , " Dancing Boys " , women being gang raped , so called "refugees" urinating and defecating in your towns public places , looting your towns shops / grocery stores AND raping 10 year old little boys at the public pool because they have a " sexual emergency " ,

Do tell Kut , exactly what kind of an outlook are people supposed to have about these folks ?

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Uh guys, the Daily Express is a tabloid.

And there's not a single number in the whole article.
    An increasing number of public canteens, child daycare centres and schools have stopped serving sausages, bacon and ham over religious considerations.
    So... what... 5, maybe? And is this an "all time time thing" or have they simply reduced the rotation or altered the menu to make some accommodations?

But, hey, don't let the lack of facts stop this train - keep on acting like liberals.

EDIT: How many US public canteens, child daycare centres and schools serve fish on Fridays?

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Well , when you have people getting burned alive in cages , being buried and stoned to death , getting their heads cut off for not believing OR not being strict enough in your beliefs , " Dancing Boys " , women being gang raped , so called "refugees" urinating and defecating in your towns public places , looting your towns shops / grocery stores AND raping 10 year old little boys at the public pool because they have a " sexual emergency " ,

Do tell Kut , exactly what kind of an outlook are people supposed to have about these folks ?
    Reminds me of the stories of raped nuns that brought us into WWI.

As to "urinating in your towns public places", that's a German pastime. Defecating is usually reserved for playtime at home.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

I don't know who "these folks" are. Refugees? Arabs? Muslims? Who specifically are you talking about?

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    In Germany?

Doing what you've said?

In Germany?

Just looking at the most grievous, I see one (not plural) boy (who was also a migrant) raped in Austria.

Cherry Picking - a time honored liberal tactic since 1962.[SUP]TM[/SUP]

BravoMike

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Avon
    Guys, it's a British tabloid. They are known for printing satire in the form of dry sarcastic humor, it's what they do. Pork sausage is a staple food in Germany and I have a very hard time believing they would do any such thing.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Guys, it's a British tabloid. They are known for printing satire in the form of dry sarcastic humor, it's what they do. Pork sausage is a staple food in Germany and I have a very hard time believing they would do any such thing.

Anybody who's ever set foot in Germany for more than 20 minutes know that pork ain't going anywhere. I'd lose my @$#% if I couldn't get a bratwurst from a street vendor.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I would still be willing to give up Barry for free Bacon Fridays...

Top Bottom