• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I could understand some low information easily influenced voters voting for biden over Trump for President but I don't think Georgians are idiotic enough to really let the dems have the Senate?

They didn't vote for Biden, and they're not voting for the dems in the senate, either.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Here we go again... Machines go down, media starts telling us we won't know the winners for awhile.

UmfY2gj.png

They're just proving what we all already knew happened november 3rd.
    Then, you mean, like...we'll go to bed with Georgia shaded lightly Red, they find 168,000 votes after counting stops, and the state will wake up slightly Blue?

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    After November, I can't sit and watch this. Just the act of permitting continued use of the electronic voting machines is enough for me.

We've already descended to banana republic status, we just don't know who is going to chair the junta.

I checked the comments on the Docket ID OCC-2020-0042, Fair Access to Financial Services, NPRM and it was truly depressing. Probably three or four to one with the majority being anti-second amendment or global warming alarmist, wanting banks to deny services to anything firearms related or fossil fuel related.

we are about to be ruled by the cast from Idiocracy...

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    After November, I can't sit and watch this. Just the act of permitting continued use of the electronic voting machines is enough for me.

We've already descended to banana republic status, we just don't know who is going to chair the junta.

I checked the comments on the Docket ID OCC-2020-0042, Fair Access to Financial Services, NPRM and it was truly depressing. Probably three or four to one with the majority being anti-second amendment or global warming alarmist, wanting banks to deny services to anything firearms related or fossil fuel related.

we are about to be ruled by the cast from Idiocracy...
    Some here voted for it.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    60% in, Warnock seems to be holding up, but Ossoff's lead is less than a percent...someone may need to login to Dominion and help doughboy out.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Why are people who know the fix is in for a democrat win even watching results? You already know who is gonna win!

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    The wife turned off FOX NEWS and turned on her Oak Island show. Normally I would complain but tonight I would rather watch paint dry than the race results come in.
    I've got a stream in the corner of my screen with the volume turned off.

Watching YouTube...

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Rut Roh. Both Republicans ahead with 68% in...looks like Stacey Adams Abrams gonna be curling up in the fart sack with a gallon of Ben & Jerry's.

Or two.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom