• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Another out of touch celeb, that doesn't realize that...
    1. The electric grid can't support everyone having an EV
    2. The cost of EVs would skyrocket because of everyone trying to buy one... if they could.
    3. The cost of EVs would skyrocket because all the part that are oil byproducts.. such as all that plastic.
    3. The cost of EVs would skyrocket because of the inflation. Parts go up. Labor goes up. Car goes up.
    4. Does he think EVERYONE can afford to go out an buy a new car, whether it's gas or electric?
    5. How many EVs does he think there are on lots? Pretty sure it's not enough to replace all gas cars.

WTHR ran a segment on their news this evening singing the praises of EV's. At least they admitted that the infrastructure isn't in place yet to support them. :rolleyes:

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Another out of touch celeb, that doesn't realize that...
    1. The electric grid can't support everyone having an EV
    2. The cost of EVs would skyrocket because of everyone trying to buy one... if they could.
    3. The cost of EVs would skyrocket because all the part that are oil byproducts.. such as all that plastic.
    3. The cost of EVs would skyrocket because of the inflation. Parts go up. Labor goes up. Car goes up.
    4. Does he think EVERYONE can afford to go out an buy a new car, whether it's gas or electric?
    5. How many EVs does he think there are on lots? Pretty sure it's not enough to replace all gas cars.

The hyper wealthy telling the poor and middle class to support their elitist values.

binkerton

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2012
    I was at Kroger yesterday. It was insane. Long lines and while checking out everyone was talking to each other(not a common thing in this Kroger),the only topics seemed to be inflation(gas and food)and staying out of Ukraine. Felt kind of good actually.

Then my turn came to check out. I had to push my cart out the door with the one arm I had left while trying to using the stump of a leg to exert any forward movement was painful, I made. Getting things into the vehicle was challenging to say the least and the red mist that coated everything kept distracting me. After what seemed like an eternity I headed to my last stop of the day to fill up my vehicle for the final return trip home.....
    Arm and a leg.... well played, sir

Top Bottom