• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Looking at the markets, we're going to rejoice at the memory of $3.79 gas in a matter of days.

VgMjsG0.png

IiNfwAu.png

I told you so lol.

If you can get gas for $4 even or less, you better be filling up.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    IiNfwAu.png

I told you so lol.

If you can get gas for $4 even or less, you better be filling up.
    I'll probably top everything off tomorrow. I've got 30 cents off (Kroger) that will expire at the end of March, so might as well fill the vehicles, mower and 2-cycle cans. I only wish I had a third driver so I could take all 3 vehicles! :):

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Hit the stop at $139 in trading today. Which by the way is roughly what oil hit in 2008 immediately before touching off a global depression.

We are racing toward $200 with a cinderblock on the gas. Far from braking or turning, our leaders are behind the wheel screaming "go baby go". The demand destruction inflicted by $200 oil, necessary to not run out in already tight supplies and with Russian crude off the market, will inflict a global depression to make 2008 look like a party.

This is absolute ****ing insanity, we are led by psychotic people who would rather burn it all down than open a damn pipeline.

Thinking I should get my money back on Woodland Brutality 2022. Don't see how I'm driving to West Virginia at $14 a gallon in May.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Hit the stop at $139 in trading today. Which by the way is roughly what oil hit in 2008 immediately before touching off a global depression.

We are racing toward $200 with a cinderblock on the gas. Far from braking or turning, our leaders are behind the wheel screaming "go baby go". The demand destruction inflicted by $200 oil, necessary to not run out in already tight supplies and with Russian crude off the market, will inflict a global depression to make 2008 look like a party.

This is absolute ****ing insanity, we are led by psychotic people who would rather burn it all down than open a damn pipeline.

Thinking I should get my money back on Woodland Brutality 2022. Don't see how I'm driving to West Virginia at $14 a gallon in May.
    A friend of mine told me many years ago that he thought oil would be around $225 a barrel by 2030. He passed on unfortunately. I'd love to have heard his reaction to what is going on now.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I told my wife it would be $4 by March. I told her yesterday we'll see $5 before the end of April. Maybe more probably. She's a liberal and I have no idea why I'm married lol
    How you do this is beyond me my friend. Wowza. Good on you for putting up with it.

I told my wife as we watched that puppet POS sing away more of our freedoms less than an hour after he left the big party where he lied with his hand on the good book that all prices were on their way to high earth orbit in less than a year from that day.
    Our grocery's expenses have gone insane along with any and everything else we purchase. Gas started up right away as he shut us down. Put us on the tanker supply line again so the money's would start rolling again.

**** him. **** Harris. **** "O" and all his other puppet masters. We have been duped people and we all saw this coming. Well some of us anyway.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    How you do this is beyond me my friend. Wowza. Good on you for putting up with it.

I told my wife as we watched that puppet POS sing away more of our freedoms less than an hour after he left the big party where he lied with his hand on the good book that all prices were on their way to high earth orbit in less than a year from that day.
    Our grocery's expenses have gone insane along with any and everything else we purchase. Gas started up right away as he shut us down. Put us on the tanker supply line again so the money's would start rolling again.

**** him. **** Harris. **** "O" and all his other puppet masters. We have been duped people and we all saw this coming. Well some of us anyway.
    And yet people try to tell me every single day that it's not his fault and presidents don't control prices.

Yeah, they don't lower prices, but they can sure as hell strap them to a rocket and send them to the stratosphere.

It's literally only been one year. This bad, in one year, and people still won't see.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    And yet people try to tell me every single day that it's not his fault and presidents don't control prices.

Yeah, they don't lower prices, but they can sure as hell strap them to a rocket and send them to the stratosphere.

It's literally only been one year. This bad, in one year, and people still won't see.

They actually do control it to an extent.

A single phone call to the heads of OPEC, followed by opening up more leases for drilling domestically, and reducing or eliminating taxes for their domestic operation.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Denial is a powerful force and it disables ones mind from seeing the reality's of their poor decisions.

Or they are just stupid and ignorant.

Colts Ironman

Sua Sponte, Rangers Lead the Way
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Aug 22, 2021
    NW Indianapolis
    Keeps Russian pipeline open...closes Keystone. Doesn't want to support shutting down Russian oil or get involved with Ukraine. That's because he's lining his Crackhead son's pockets and using the gas situation to push his clean energy policy. I work for DOE. The energy policy is a huge deal right now because that's all he has going for him on the left. Wanting to enforce electric vehicles and using high gas prices as an excuse as to why we should all buy electric. If you don't think that excuse is coming...wait. $200 barrel prices are being predicted. That's coming to about $7 a gal. Already at $130.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Got my home heating gas bill for last month. Doubled over last year!

As for gasoline, sorry Joe, but if I have a choice of buying an electric vehicle because you let gas prices skyrocket, or choose between the 44 MPG Honda Civic in one bay of my garage, or the 24 MPG Jaguar F-Type in the other bay, screw your cost, I am taking out the Jag!!!!!!!

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Got my home heating gas bill for last month. Doubled over last year!

As for gasoline, sorry Joe, but if I have a choice of buying an electric vehicle because you let gas prices skyrocket, or choose between the 44 MPG Honda Civic in one bay of my garage, or the 24 MPG Jaguar F-Type in the other bay, screw your cost, I am taking out the Jag!!!!!!!

Not to mention, trying to suppose that someone that can only afford a beat up used car would be able to offset their expenses by buying a $60k electric car is absolutely insane.

This is why I continue to say the leftists have a point when they claim there's a class problem. People in the upper classes can't comprehend choosing between fuel to go to work or groceries for that month, they think telling those people to buy a $60k electric car is acceptable.

Top Bottom