• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    the people who tell you that your a terrorist if you have a gadsden flag, are now asking you to register your car with a gadsden flag on it. seems like the govt is getting smart or lazy. either way, your a sucker if you get one, lol.

PaulJF

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 3, 2010
    Linden
    the people who tell you that your a terrorist if you have a gadsden flag, are now asking you to register your car with a gadsden flag on it. seems like the govt is getting smart or lazy. either way, your a sucker if you get one, lol.

You may be right, but I'm not worried. No one could mistake me for a terrorist. Heck, I'm barely a gun owner, just one for PP and no ammo cache to speak of.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg

It seems to me, if you are not a terrorist you have nothing to fear about the government and by getting one you not only embrace your 1A rights, and demonstrate a certain level of bravery. Our government should fear the retribution of the people, with the use of their voting power, when they don't represent and serve us properly. We are not to fear our government and the labels they put on us.

I would say a person is a patriot who gets one and those afraid should just choose one of the two available borders and call it a day.

Oh yeah, I would get one.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    You may be right, but I'm not worried. No one could mistake me for a terrorist. Heck, I'm barely a gun owner, just one for PP and no ammo cache to speak of.

they don't care if your mistaken for one or not. just like none of the tea partiers for the most part are terrorist either. they are looking for true Americans that know how to read and understand what freedoms we are guaranteed and stand up for them. I think you are misunderstanding who the REAL terrorist are. That symbol flew in the face of tyrants and oppression, and now a tyrannical and oppressive govt wants to GRANT you PERMISSION to REGISTER it on your car, so that you can LEGALLY be GRANTED PERMISSION to drive on THEIR roads that YOU paid for. Ok maybe im just getting worked up over nothing. :):

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    It seems to me, if you are not a terrorist you have nothing to fear about the government and by getting one you not only embrace your 1A rights, and demonstrate a certain level of bravery. Our government should fear the retribution of the people, with the use of their voting power, when they don't represent and serve us properly. We are not to fear our government and the labels they put on us.

I would say a person is a patriot who gets one and those afraid should just choose one of the two available borders and call it a day.

Oh yeah, I would get one.
    :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: reminds me of something jack booted thugs say .... " if you have nothing to hide you will let me search your car"

ok. Im not a terrorist but I have everything to fear from this govt. be very careful on who's definition your using to define terrorist. the govt is using the word terrorist for EVERYTHING because if they label you as a terrorist thanks to the patriot act you have no rights under the constitution. buy a certain "cook book" oh your a terrorist. buy a gadsden flag, oh your a terrorist. SEE THE PATTERN??

I have a gadsden flag and I will wear the patch, I will wave the flag, and Im certainly not afraid of voicing my opinions about this oppressive govt that have violated it agreement with the united states citizens and the states. but im not going to PAY an oppressive govt, for a symbol that represents non oppressive govt. I guess I will be the minority, but I just see it causing problems and wont be getting one. I dont even get the purple heart or veterans license plate because I dont wanna be singled out. oh, and I have to pay extra for it :rolleyes:

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Where did I say that I advocated illegal searches? I said there is no need to be afraid. I hide a lot of things that are personal, but I'm not afraid of government swooping in on me. BTW, our government first labeled some as terrorists before they called them heros.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: reminds me of something jack booted thugs say .... " if you have nothing to hide you will let me search your car"

ok. Im not a terrorist but I have everything to fear from this govt. be very careful on who's definition your using to define terrorist. the govt is using the word terrorist for EVERYTHING because if they label you as a terrorist thanks to the patriot act you have no rights under the constitution. buy a certain "cook book" oh your a terrorist. buy a gadsden flag, oh your a terrorist. SEE THE PATTERN??

I have a gadsden flag and I will wear the patch, I will wave the flag, and Im certainly not afraid of voicing my opinions about this oppressive govt that have violated it agreement with the united states citizens and the states. but im not going to PAY an oppressive govt, for a symbol that represents non oppressive govt. I guess I will be the minority, but I just see it causing problems and wont be getting one. I dont even get the purple heart or veterans license plate because I dont wanna be singled out. oh, and I have to pay extra for it :rolleyes:

PaulJF

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 3, 2010
    Linden
    I'm not afraid of being associated with the Tea Party, Ron Paul supporters, Libertarians, or any other faction of the anti - big gov/ tax me protesters. I don't sticker my vehicles but a State issued plate won't garner any more attention from law enforcement.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Let's see...we've got people being searched because they had a gun related sticker on their car. I can only imagine what a Gadsden plate would result in. With the PTB being advised by DHS and other fusion centers (like the MIAC Report) it's not worth the potential hassles. Better to blend in with the rest of the masses.

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    I'm not afraid of being associated with the Tea Party, Ron Paul supporters, Libertarians, or any other faction of the anti - big gov/ tax me protesters. I don't sticker my vehicles but a State issued plate won't garner any more attention from law enforcement.

And certainly less attention then one you try to make yourself. :D

The wife and I were in Houston last week and they had an interesting way to raise money for the hurting government budget. Auction off the cooler of the new 7 digit vanity plates. COWBOYS brought a little over $11k. FERRARI I believe was the highest at over $15k. It was on the local TV news, so memory is fizzy after driving 17 hours to get back here.

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    Does no one else see the irony of license plates with Gasden's Flag on it?

If you're paying money for the 'privilege' of driving, in addition to all the other asisine taxes we pay, you're already being pretty heavily treaded upon.

pjcalla

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Does no one else see the irony of license plates with Gasden's Flag on it?

If you're paying money for the 'privilege' of driving, in addition to all the other asisine taxes we pay, you're already being pretty heavily treaded upon.

Yes, true. I don't think the new plates are going to cost more like the other vanity plates. From what I understand, it will be a "free" optiion like the "In God We Trust," etc.

Yes, I know we pay a pretty penny for those "free" plates.

Bobby

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2008
    Muncie/New Castle
    Indiana SB 0115 "Don't Tread on Me" specialty plate

Senator Mike Delph of Carmel has introduced a bill that would(if it clears the General Assembly and the Governor's desk) create a special "Don't Tread on Me" license plate similar to the "In God We Trust" one. At first glance, I like the idea and would get one. What do you all think?

A link to the story here: Bill Would Allow "Don't Tread on Me" License Plates - NEWS 25 WEHT Evansville, Henderson, Owensboro

Moderators: Thanks for merging my thread. Didn't realize that the topic had already been posted on the forum.

Last edited:

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I'm not giving them one more penny that I have to. Plus I think it might make your car a target for certain groups of the population. I'd rather avoid any issues.

Top Bottom