• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    Reality
    http://www.thenationalpatriot.com/?p=4138

This case revolves around the Natural Born clause of the Constitution and whether or not Barack Hussein Obama qualifies to serve. If found ineligible, Obama’s name would not appear on the 2012 ballot in Georgia.

Given the power of the presidency and all that has already gone on involving the citizenship questions of Barack Hussein Obama, I have trouble believing he would be excluded from the 2012 Georgia election Ballot.

What do you think?

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    What do you think?
    I think that every time I hear something about this I roll my eyes and lose a little bit more faith in humanity. Seriously? Are we still stuck on this? He won in '08 because a majority of people thought he would do a good job. Right or wrong, HE WON. He released a birth certificate, it wasn't good enough. He released the full official version, still not good enough. What more does he have to do? Do people really thing the FBI, Secret Service or whoever didn't look into this guy at least enough to determine if he is eligible for the job?!

jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up
    I think that every time I hear something about this I roll my eyes and lose a little bit more faith in humanity. Seriously? Are we still stuck on this? He won in '08 because a majority of people thought he would do a good job. Right or wrong, HE WON. He released a birth certificate, it wasn't good enough. He released the full official version, still not good enough. What more does he have to do? Do people really thing the FBI, Secret Service or whoever didn't look into this guy at least enough to determine if he is eligible for the job?!

They don't look into William Ayers when they have information. The whole federal level is a load of crap. I have lost faith in people seeing the evil and hypocrisy in out Govt. How many of Obama's aids owe back taxes? Tim G? Frank? List goes on and nothing happens.

Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    Reality

I agree...BHO won the election and a majority of people believed he would do a good job...no question.

Whether the FBI or the Secret Service vetted the guy - I honestly do not know. I don't believe this lawsuit will result as the plaintiffs hope...but I will say that I've not heard much explanation about why BHO has a SSN issue issued in a state in which he has never resided.

My question was what others thought...so thanks for weighing in!

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    I wasn't trying to accuse you of saying or doing those things, Carmel, I was referring to the law suit. Sorry if you took it the wrong way.

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    With all the unanswered questions about fearless leader, I wonder how he ever made it through a background check for security clearance?

If anyone else was found to be using false social security numbers, I suspect they would not have enough clearance to work for TSA... let alone be privy to national security issues.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    With all the unanswered questions about fearless leader, I wonder how he ever made it through a background check for security clearance?

If anyone else was found to be using false social security numbers, I suspect they would not have enough clearance to work for TSA... let alone be privy to national security issues.
    He used false social security numbers?

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    What more does he have to do?

He needs to do what every candidate and president before him has done, release his transcripts. I think a lot of questions would get cleared up by that.

The reason this goes on and on, is that Obama is the FIRST president to NOT be properly VETTED by the press. They gave him a walk in 2008.

Obama won by 52% - 48%. And those 52% didn't get all the facts on his background, his associations, his coursework, etc. They got a lot of cover stories from a sympathetic press.

To make an INFORMED choice, people need the FACTS...not a lot of propaganda.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    He needs to do what every candidate and president before him has done, release his transcripts. I think a lot of questions would get cleared up by that.

The reason this goes on and on, is that Obama is the FIRST president to NOT be properly VETTED by the press. They gave him a walk in 2008.

Obama won by 52% - 48%. And those 52% didn't get all the facts on his background, his associations, his coursework, etc. They got a lot of cover stories from a sympathetic press.

To make an INFORMED choice, people need the FACTS...not a lot of propaganda.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzMas1bVidw&feature=related[/ame]

John Galt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 18, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Who paid for his college?
    What passport did he use when he went to Pakistan in the early 80's, when I believe it was illegal for Americans to travel to Pakistan?
    I've only heard that we have seen copies of his birth certificate and not the actual document, is this true?
    Why has Obama spent such large sums of money to hide this stuff?

Just curious ...

jetmechG550

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    The birth cert was sketchy at best. too many photoshop notes in there. The travel to Pakistan which he admitted to doing during a time when travel to Pakistan was prohibited by the state department is more of a question and also his time in Indonesia. Too many questions. Why spend so much not too tell the truth when telling the truth won't cost you anything if it is indeed the truth?

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO

None of them looked into those things, unless they had some other reason to do so. They don't have standing to look into the President's background. There's no investigation, no requirement to present any kind of proof.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    The birth cert was sketchy at best. too many photoshop notes in there. The travel to Pakistan which he admitted to doing during a time when travel to Pakistan was prohibited by the state department is more of a question and also his time in Indonesia. Too many questions. Why spend so much not too tell the truth when telling the truth won't cost you anything if it is indeed the truth?
    There was no travel ban to Pakistan when Obama went. Getting a visa was as simple as asking for one at any border crossing or airport. I really don't know where this nonsense comes from.

Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    Reality
    None of them looked into those things, unless they had some other reason to do so. They don't have standing to look into the President's background. There's no investigation, no requirement to present any kind of proof.

I thought that the media (the alleged fourth branch of government) was charged with looking into these types of issues? At least they used to do these kinds of things...but mostly just when they are Republicans (anyone remember what was done to Sarah Palin?)...or even worse...conservatives or libertarians.

Top Bottom