Funny Political Picture/Video Thread Part 9** The other side is still making it easy!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BeDome

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE

What an over stuffed bag of human shaped detritus.
    Someone asks you a touchy question and you just fold, give up, stop the show?

I've had ***** cats with more "foundation" than this guy.

"The House" would not pay a portion of the gate $$$$ to this business model for what turns out to be a No Show!
    Trust me on that one. This cost him a lot of coin to make an *** of himself, where ever he was performing!

He's not that popular anymore (maybe here in IN, as a native Hoosier son, but his demographic is fading) and his margins for $$ are blade thin.

I kind of hate to see this. Never cared much for his music, but that does not mean I would not have made it better by doing what I used to do for a living.
    Sad Sack funeral for this one.

Last edited:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    What an over stuffed bag of human shaped detritus.
    Someone asks you a touchy question and you just fold, give up, stop the show?

I've had ***** cats with more "foundation" than this guy.

"The House" would not pay a portion of the gate $$$$ to this business model for what turns out to be a No Show!
    Trust me on that one. This cost him a lot of coin to make an *** of himself, where ever he was performing!

He's not that popular anymore (maybe here in IN, as a native Hoosier son, but his demographic is fading) and his margins for $$ are blade thin.

I kind of hate to see this. Never cared much for his music, but that does not mean I would not have made it better by doing what I used to do for a living.
    Sad Sack funeral for this one.
    I liked his stuff, early on. After awhile it became monotonous.

BeDome

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    I always liked John Cougar.

John Mellencamp can go **** himself.
    The name "Cougar" was forced on him by a record industry label. He hated it!
    He refused to change his name, so they were going to pulll his record label deal, if he kept up defying "The Power."

He's got a story, man!
    I just always hoped that no one ever turns out this way.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    The name "Cougar" was forced on him by a record industry label. He hated it!
    He refused to change his name, so they were going to pulll his record label deal, if he kept up defying "The Power."

He's got a story, man!
    I just always hoped that no one ever turns out this way.
    Ya wants da money, ya gots ta dance their tune…

BeDome

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    Ya wants da money, ya gots ta dance their tune…
    Yep!
    I've seen many flame out trying to do what they wanted artistically trudging the landscape and climate of big money interest.
    :xmad:

Ever heard of Bubble Puppy (which see, '60s super talent)?

Heck, don't look them up. Another band destroyed for being too good for the times, had to be bridled and doled out, big money way.
    Not associates, just one I followed early in my career. Sad ending.

Last edited:

BeDome

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    I dare any one in the business to listen to that little primitive San Antone/Corpus produced, cobbled together ancient album and not come away altered and loaded with ideas.
    They were pretty good for the 'delic '60s.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I dare any one in the business to listen to that little primitive San Antone/Corpus produced, cobbled together ancient album and not come away altered and loaded with ideas.
    They were pretty good for the 'delic '60s.
    You should post that in the "what are you listening to" thread. Your input would be great to have there!

BeDome

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    Do they tolerate youtube links over there?

Sounds a little presumptive of me.

I responded to IM for a specific conversation about industry overstep.

Last edited:

04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene
    I have said for a long time that Actors, Athletes, Artists of any kind, and all other paid entertainers, your job is to entertain, not to spout out politics of any kind. So STFU and do your job!!!
    I pretty much agree with you on this because most are a bunch of liberal ******** so I for sure don't want to listen to that. However, there are a few performers that do not fit that mold. Saw Ted Nugent last July in Terre Haute and really enjoyed his discussion of politics. Especially when he went into his FJB rendition, overall a great show. Jim.

Top Bottom