Funny Political Picture/Video Thread Part 9** The other side is still making it easy!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • eric001

Vaguely well-known member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Climate change... as in the planet is either going INTO or OUT OF an ice age?? And we're on the way OUT of the last one... HHHMMMM... Bought and paid for politicians around the world pushing **** to benefit the ultra rich--as if they'd do anything else.

Obviously, we all need to contribute to more meat consumption with lots and lots of...
    thumb-1920-285218.jpg

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Back in the early 70s I had a friend whose dad was really into the John Birch Society. We all thought he was really way too far to the right. All their pamphlets were "Get U.S. out of the U.N."

Now I realize he was just 50 years ahead of his time.
    "Well I'm a faithful follower of Brother John Birch
    and I belong to the Antioch Baptist Church, and I ain't even got a garage! You can call home and ask my wife!" -- Charlie Daniels ;)

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    That makes me uneasy…
    The cure for this is to take a motor vehicle and chase a group of people, once or twice, around a parking lot until they're "steppin' and fetchin', like their heads was on fire, and their asses were catchin'".

Optionally, you could just put the lime in the coconut and call me in the morning.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    The cure for this is to take a motor vehicle and chase a group of people, once or twice, around a parking lot until they're "steppin' and fetchin', like their heads was on fire, and their asses were catchin'".

Optionally, you could just put the lime in the coconut and call me in the morning.
    Don’t look at me, I ain't even got a garage, you can call home and ask my wife…

PS, don’t have green teeth either…

Top Bottom