Funny Political Picture Thread Part VI*** It can't get any worse...can it?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    When Ellis finds out Hans Gruber doesn't care about him...

ClWhJUvy.jpeg

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    You know what? I asked Google to spell reeducation for me and they said I was correct. So now who do I believe?
    I'll ask Webster and get back to you.
    How about that, Webster says I was correct in spelling it reeducate. Isn't that amazing?

He wasn't saying you spelled reeducation wrong, he was making a joke "red ucation".

At least that's what I think he was going for.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I understand the sentiment, but do not fall into the trap that progressives are setting - trying any and every way to dissect this country into pieces to defeat the UNITED States of America.

What a joke! They already did! We got members here proud to be cutting the corrupt head off the NRA in an election year and others voting for the gun banners because orange man bad...

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I’d like to see that verified. Not that I doubt he could have said that. Let’s say that I would not be surprised that he could say that.

This is the type of inference I am tired of here. All comfy in your old school news sources that you act like are not censoring news and then you question us from a position of ignorance. If you opened your aperture a little you would have heard this days ago, from the man, in patriot media. I will grant you patriot media is a Wild West that requires significant sifting of stupid but news is in there. News that you must have to balance the censorship...

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    This is the type of inference I am tired of here. All comfy in your old school news sources that you act like are not censoring news and then you question us from a position of ignorance. If you opened your aperture a little you would have heard this days ago, from the man, in patriot media. I will grant you patriot media is a Wild West that requires significant sifting of stupid but news is in there. News that you must have to balance the censorship...
    I’m getting tired of people believe everything they read from their own side without scrutiny.

Post the video of him saying that on Zoom or move on.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It was from a leaked zoom. I heard him say it.
    I’m happy to believe it. Like I said I think it’s within his character to have said it. Post it then. That way I’ll have a link to give when I tell some people on the other side.

Here’s the deal. Everyone is lying until they ain’t. That’s just the world we live in now.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Utter stupidity! with a capital STUPID!
    Stupid is throwing good money after bad.

You guys can’t come to terms with Trump losing, so you’re eager to swallow far fetched stories about Kraken and ****. And then when it starts looking like there never was Kraken you invent this absurdity that Trump list because the NRA lost its support—BECAUSE OF WHAT THEY DID! Don’t blame me because I don’t care to finance y’all’s excuses. And besides, I have no problem with donating to NRA-ILA. As far as I know, WPL can’t stick his dirty mitts into that cookie jar.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom