• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    This video cracks me up. His "game face" is great!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laArmgaM3To&feature=related]YouTube - Tactical Training, extreme close quarter shooting, tactical Knife[/ame]

BTW, what's up with all the gansta' grips? (taking the 'natural grip' to the EXTREME!)

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    BTW, what's up with all the gansta' grips? (taking the 'natural grip' to the EXTREME!)

Yeah but don't they "look" so cool!!! I couldn't tell maybe they had those gangsta glock sights

sideways_gun_sight.jpg

BIX

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Well, if we're doing a critical analysis of the video... :)

Am I mistaken or does he intentionally sweep his training partner with a hot gun at 2:19?

Tinman

I'm just enjoying the show!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Definitely German, hence the POLIZEI on the back of the shirts, and the foreign weapons.

My guess would be that most of the close range airsoft stuff is done without pellets in the gun, just the gas. There are several guys that use this technique when they are just starting out new FoF students. It has some advantages in actually being able to do contact distance head shots without hurting the role players, I’m just not convinced that it has enough value to be used as often as some folks do.

Most of his open hand, edge, and stick work looks like a combination of Aiki Jujitsu and Kali Escrima.

I would guess from the look of it, he’s mostly a martial arts guy that took some training to integrate some gun work. I’d guess Suarez, and possibly Southnarc since I know both of those guys have worked extensively in Europe, and I see some of their techniques in there.

I really don’t like the full extension at close range, or the ¾ homey cant, and what’s up with using the gun as an impact tool on every contact distance engagement? I can’t understand why when I’ve got the muzzle on target, I’d want to remove it, hit him with it, only to have to bring it back to him and shoot him later? I particularly like right around the 3:07 mark where you see the gun in live fire training come about 3 feet off the target during recoil. I think he might even trigger another shot while he’s way off target. Can we say recoil management?

Tinman….

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    Definitely German, hence the POLIZEI on the back of the shirts, and the foreign weapons.

My guess would be that most of the close range airsoft stuff is done without pellets in the gun, just the gas. There are several guys that use this technique when they are just starting out new FoF students. It has some advantages in actually being able to do contact distance head shots without hurting the role players, I’m just not convinced that it has enough value to be used as often as some folks do.

Most of his open hand, edge, and stick work looks like a combination of Aiki Jujitsu and Kali Escrima.

I would guess from the look of it, he’s mostly a martial arts guy that took some training to integrate some gun work. I’d guess Suarez, and possibly Southnarc since I know both of those guys have worked extensively in Europe, and I see some of their techniques in there.

I really don’t like the full extension at close range, or the ¾ homey cant, and what’s up with using the gun as an impact tool on every contact distance engagement? I can’t understand why when I’ve got the muzzle on target, I’d want to remove it, hit him with it, only to have to bring it back to him and shoot him later? I particularly like right around the 3:07 mark where you see the gun in live fire training come about 3 feet off the target during recoil. I think he might even trigger another shot while he’s way off target. Can we say recoil management?

Tinman….

Suarez is just awesome, and the DogBrothers.

Top Bottom