• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Biden's team secretly met with ATF officials and then days later the P80 raid happened and the brace assault began. They're not even waiting for January. The unprecedented assault on the 2A has begun and Biden WILL be coming for your braces, your 80%s, your assault weapons, everything. The media will manufacture consent for raiding, arresting, or killing you just like they did for lockdowns and masks. Even today the average American still believes Waco was about saving children and the fire was set by a murderous death cult.

Look at how successfully they demonized unmasked people overnight. The same is about to be applied to gun owners for the "epidemic of gun violence".

Can not argue with any of this. The tools are now in place. The idiots that voted for this are getting what they desired.

Oh wait....we have the senate and SCOTUS after all.....:faint:

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    It's a loser, until it wins. But those under age 45 probably don't have much recollection of the Brady Bill and AWB being passed within a year of each other, or the fact there was a five-day waiting period for handgun purchases for FIVE YEARS in this country.

Exactly. If it was a loser, they (Biden/Harris) wouldn't have such great plans for "gun safety". Someone on INGO said the '94 AWB didn't happen. That's what we're (gun owners) up against.

04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene
    Can't remember the exact words but when the 94 AWB passed Finestine said something to the effect of "If I had the votes it would have been Mr. and Mrs. America turn them all in." Someone will probably come up with the exact quote but that conveys the meaning.

https://youtu.be/ffI-tWh37UY

I found it, sorry but I still don't know how to post the video it's self. Don't forget she is still there in the senate that some here say will save us and I doubt if she has mellowed much on firearms. Jim.

Eagle

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 29, 2020
    Greenwood
    Just the title of the one article is frightening: “The gun industry is killing black American. It’s time we do something about it.”

So it’s clickbait and it’s factually inaccurate. But that won’t matter.

If it’s time their side does something about it, it’s time gun owners stand up to the assault from the left. Too bad the left owns politicians and the media.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Biden's team secretly met with ATF officials and then days later the P80 raid happened and the brace assault began. They're not even waiting for January. The unprecedented assault on the 2A has begun and Biden WILL be coming for your braces, your 80%s, your assault weapons, everything. The media will manufacture consent for raiding, arresting, or killing you just like they did for lockdowns and masks. Even today the average American still believes Waco was about saving children and the fire was set by a murderous death cult.

Look at how successfully they demonized unmasked people overnight. The same is about to be applied to gun owners for the "epidemic of gun violence".

I wonder if the average American even remembers/knows ABOUT Waco or Ruby Ridge?

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I wonder if the average American even remembers/knows ABOUT Waco or Ruby Ridge?

I remember it well enough that if I had the power to bring the dead back to life, I would repetitively kill Lon Horiuchi, resurrect him, kill him again, wash, rinse, repeat.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I remember it well enough that if I had the power to bring the dead back to life, I would repetitively kill Lon Horiuchi, resurrect him, kill him again, wash, rinse, repeat.

Well you ain't average :)

Those two events were what made me a gun owner and a lifetime NRA member.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Just the title of the one article is frightening: “The gun industry is killing black American. It’s time we do something about it.”

So itÂ’s clickbait and itÂ’s factually inaccurate. But that wonÂ’t matter.

If itÂ’s time their side does something about it, itÂ’s time gun owners stand up to the assault from the left. Too bad the left owns politicians and the media.

Wait, what? I thought the Police were killing black Americans. Have the Police already been re-imagined? Have any actual Social Workers commented on this? I'm so confused!!

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

This is supposed to be in purple right?

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Just the beginning. Wait until he makes his "early" exit and the commie ***** behind him steps up.

Even though Biden is a died in the wool Democrat I think even with his dementia he would be reluctant to destroy our country with some of the craziest ideas. But Kamala would lead the charge because she believes in some of he crazy crap on the far left swish list.

Joe can go fornicate himself all the way to Hell. Kamala can get on the train right behind him.

Wouldn't be the first train Kamala pulled to get ahead in politics.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Can not argue with any of this. The tools are now in place. The idiots that voted for this are getting what they desired.

Yeah you can. You don't get to blame the other guy, not in office, for the bad stuff your guy IN office is letting happen.If you'll believe that, you'll literally believe anything.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Yeah you can. You don't get to blame the other guy, not in office, for the bad stuff your guy IN office is letting happen.If you'll believe that, you'll literally believe anything.

I think my point was not made. It is far deeper than what we see on the surface.

Just take a look at the crew Uncle Joe is "Re-assembling"

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Well you ain't average :)

Those two events were what made me a gun owner and a lifetime NRA member.

I agree. I, for one, have a problem with allowing a sociopath to run loose with a badge. In fact, I have a huge problem allowing a sociopath of Horiuchi's level of refined evil roam free.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    What a joke that Trump, fighting the world for his Presidency, is screwing around with technicality ATF regs. Sell me more...

This stuff was in motion before the election. Nevermind the fact, he’s able to hold rallies and ask for donations to his PAC, but can’t address actions by his ATF?

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy

Every gun control bill in American history was made possible by turncoat Republicans in the Senate. They'll turn someone, no problem. And that's assuming they don't steal the runoffs in Georgia, which they surely will.

SCOTUS refused to hear a massive multi-state suit over election fraud despite having THREE Trump appointees on the court. They're not going to do anything. They will simply deny cert and allow any new laws to stand.

What a joke that Trump, fighting the world for his Presidency, is screwing around with technicality ATF regs. Sell me more...

I don't think anyone at ATF is taking Trump's calls anymore. They're already meeting secretly with Biden people to coordinate all this.

mechmc17

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jul 21, 2020
    Zionsville
    This stuff was in motion before the election. Nevermind the fact, he’s able to hold rallies and ask for donations to his PAC, but can’t address actions by his ATF?

We’re talking about this like it’s the only thing going on at the federal level. Trump has a huge range of things he can do, with varying levels of priority, while millions of executive branch employees (who are nearly all democrats) are taking license to do what they want, since they know Biden will be in charge soon.

Trump has not been strong on pro-2A issues. However, to act like he has much idea or interest in what ATF bureaucrats are up to, and attribute any of the current anti-brace and anti-P80 actions to him rather than anti-gun ATF leadership, is to ignore the numerous other issues Trump is dealing with.

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    Trump has not been strong on pro-2A issues. However, to act like he has much idea or interest in what ATF bureaucrats are up to, and attribute any of the current anti-brace and anti-P80 actions to him rather than anti-gun ATF leadership, is to ignore the numerous other issues Trump is dealing with.

That's been one of his biggest issue, losing touch with his base.

Bob

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

That's been one of his biggest issue, losing touch with his base.

Bob

I think the issue is that there's too many fronts to fight to win every single battle, for Trump.

That's how it has always been since day one.

Top Bottom