• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

I Like Firearms

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 6, 2009
    Yeah I didnt know if they were going to allow this one to keep going, And its also called something funky... Why would new member come in here if the date of the meeting is gunna be way old?

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Yeah I didnt know if they were going to allow this one to keep going, And its also called something funky... Why would new member come in here if the date of the meeting is gunna be way old?
    :facepalm: I forgot that INGO is one of the sites where you can't edit your own thread titles.
    My bad.
    Regional threads probably is a good idea, though!

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    Old threads with new posts = new info (sometimes....)

People will figure it out. W ecan direct new FW members here. Also a good place to link new events to. I.e. if someone starts a winter shoot thread they can put a link here.

Edit" Just saw Annie's post. Maybe PM Lars and make it the FW babble thread or something similar.

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Speaking of the winter shoot...

Anybody have any suggestions for a date so we can start to get this planning? I know someone said a few pages ago maybe to try something other than a Saturday since some members have to work on Saturday.
    Sunday Feb. 7th??

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    I strongly encourage you to start a new thread discussing new events since this is a thread about a breakfast that happened in the past. ;) Keep discussing this event.. no problem. Discussing new events... start a new thread or I'm going to have to start deleting posts. :mods: :)

Thanks! :D

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    I can't wait till it gets a little warmer so we can do a group shoot at Rousch or something. That will be awesome! This was a great time, I had a blast meeting everyone I got a chance to talk to.

Dangit... JCA1776, bapak2ja, and I went out there on Saturday after our Meet-n-Greet, but they were closed. Seemed like they should've been open because it was within normal opening hours and it wasn't a holiday. I guess they got the day off anyway; I dunno.

T-rav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    We now have a new thread going in this events section we are talking about a shoot now!

MODS: Can we lock this please so we dont have 2 threads going and mis-comunication please :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom