Coney-NiceBuns.jpg

Coney-Neon.jpg

JosephR

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    NW IN
    Call me stupid....Oh WAIT, SOMEONE ALREADY DID! These look freaking gross as hell. :dunno:

Give it a minute and someone will wander in and suggest wrapping bacon around it.

You want a gross egg? Try Balut --> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balut_(egg) Do NOT clickie if you are squeamish -which you probably are because you're just a girl! (hey, you said "game on")

Last edited by a moderator:

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    Give it a minute and someone will wander in and suggest wrapping bacon around it.

You want a gross egg? Try Balut --> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balut_(egg)) Do NOT clickie if you are squeamish -which you probably are because you're just a girl! (hey, you said "game on")

Oh LOOKY, The link is a FAIL....Way to go....Jackas$. It must be because you are a man! HA....WHO'S THE WINNER NOW, BIOTCH???????:rockwoot:

JosephR

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    NW IN
    BIOTCH? Hmmm...

As a matter of fact I just found out from scutter that links don't work when ")" is put at the end (at least at INGO anyway)...

Would it be possible for your pretty painted nails to hit the B A L U and T keys once you get to that wiki page? Perhaps in the little box that says "search" above it with "GO" and "SEARCH" buttons below it?

I will send you a picture if you need me to

:draw:

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    Such a funny little man you are! That egg is just....um....cruel (kinda reminds me of someone......)

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    BIOTCH? Hmmm...

As a matter of fact I just found out from scutter that links don't work when ")" is put at the end (at least at INGO anyway)...

You can fix it manually after you post the link, but you have to change your editor mode with the little a/A button in the upper right corner of the message composition window. It's just that the "close paren" doesn't parse correctly when vBulletin makes the URL clickable.

I fixed your link already.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Sweet thanks! So just remove the last parenthesis?

No. vB prints the correct URL, but the underlying link gets stripped of its closing paranthesis. That's why you have to change your editor mode. It's the only way to see the underlying link.

What you see is this:
    [noparse]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balut_(egg)[/noparse]

but what you get when you click is this:
    [noparse]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balut_(egg[/noparse]

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    No. vB prints the correct URL, but the underlying link gets stripped of its closing paranthesis. That's why you have to change your editor mode. It's the only way to see the underlying link.

Scutter.....don't waste your time...He'll NEVER figure that out! :popcorn::rockwoot:

JosephR

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    NW IN
    Here's another link from Wiki. I did everyone a favor and looked up "RachelMarie" so check it out --> RachelMarie - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Rachel- that's a small word.

Speaking of shortening words to bite sized pieces you can easily digest- the "'till" in your sig is short for "until" correct? If so, "until" has one "L" and so should your "'til"

Thank you very much. I will be performing here all weekend. :draw:

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    Here's another link from Wiki. I did everyone a favor and looked up "RachelMarie" so check it out --> RachelMarie - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Rachel- that's a small word.

Speaking of shortening words to bite sized pieces you can easily digest- the "'till" in your sig is short for "until" correct? If so, "until" has one "L" and so should your "'til"

Thank you very much. I will be performing here all weekend. :draw:
    :faint:

(this seriously made me laugh out loud, I needed that. )
    :moon:

I failed!

Top Bottom