• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    Anything fun to do or good to eat in Ft. Wayne? I'll be making the 2.5 hour trip tomorrow morning and would like to go out to lunch or something with my wife.

So all you people from the Fort, anything good to eat or do?

cubby

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 5, 2008
    LaGrange, IN
    WhatzUp - Heartland Art, Entertainment & Recreation

it really depends on what your idea of fun is. i hear the new baseball stadium is awesome... not sure if they play tomorow. Fort Wayne Tincaps......... as far as food..... we went to Granite Canyon the other night. it was GREAT....... a few good theatres..... some laser tag... paintball...... other nice resturants.......... Oyster Bar......... Club Soda.......... ummmmm....... its a pretty full town. not a lot of "indoor" activites though..........

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    Thanks for the info! We'll be there at around 10 Ft. Wayne time. I'm picking up a bike and wanted to treat my wife since she's letting me spend $10,000 :rockwoot:

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    You didn't say "where" in Ft.Wayne, but if you are down by Jefferson Pointe, the Flat Top Grill rocks it. There are actually a lot of good restaurants right there (Smokey Bones, Biaggi's, Eddie Merlots)... but we like the Flat Top best.:)

chrismw5551

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    If you are in the Glenbrook area...Granite City is very good and decently priced, it is on the Clinton/Coldwater side of Glenbrook Mall. If you are Southwest, check out Flanagan's, another really good restaurant. It is just off of Jefferson Blvd on Covington Rd.

adcecil

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    CONGRATS ON THE BIKE, WHAT KIND & WHERE ARE YOU GETTING IT. SINCE I LIVE HERE I CAN RECCOMOND SOMEWHERE TO EAT THAT WILL BE EASY TO FIND FOR YOU.

AS SAID BEFORE CASA & FLANAGAN'S ARE GREAT LOCALLY OWNED RESTARANTS.

I HIGHLY RECCOMOND BIAGGI'D ON WEST JEFFERSON, IN THE JEFFERSON POINT MALL. GREAT FOOD AND SERVICE FOR A REAL RESONABLE PRICE.

AS MENTIONED BEFORE GRANIT CITY HAS GREAT FOOD AND GOOD MICRO BREW.

causerofwait

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    In case you still get this in time...
    Mad Anthony's (Munchie Emporium). Great food and better micro brews. Corner of Broadway and Taylor (a little SW of downtown)

JosephR

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    NW IN
    What the heck is a Scotch Egg? I'm going to research this! :popcorn:

What, are you stupid?

Fine Print- for those of you who don't like this comment, she asked that I follow her around making rude smarta$$ comments in reply to her comments. She's trying to learn to be a smarta$$ in order to deal with anti gunners. I don't like it but it's a job I don't want to lose- looks good on a resume :cool:

Scout

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2008
    near Fort Wayne
    Two places that you really ought to check out for food. Powers Hamburgers, near the new ball stadium. IMHO, Powers > White Castle, Krystal, etc. the second is possibly the oldest eating establishment in the city, if not the state. Coney Island Wiener Stand on Main street.

(I prefer to not recommend a chain restaurant.)

Things to do... Pro sports to watch, movies, theater, museums, (art and Lincoln) events at the Embassy. Take a tour if you can, it's a beautiful place.

Twenty miles north in Auburn there is the Auburn-Cord-Duesenburg Museum, NATMUS Museum, (car and truck museum) WWII Victory Museum

JosephR

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    NW IN
    Lol he said "weiner stand"

beavis.jpg

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    What, are you stupid?

Fine Print- for those of you who don't like this comment, she asked that I follow her around making rude smarta$$ comments in reply to her comments. She's trying to learn to be a smarta$$ in order to deal with anti gunners. I don't like it but it's a job I don't want to lose- looks good on a resume :cool:

This is NOT true. He's just plain mean. He thinks hurting my feelings is a resume booster. :rolleyes: Everybody...ATTACK! :draw:

*Grasshopper

Top Bottom