Please reply by conversation.

DWS

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 12, 2010
    Sheridan
    WTS/WTT: Howa 22.250, 870, SKS, .22

Been holding on to these for long enough. Have a project or two in mind and can use the coin. There is nothing hiding here folks - what you see is what you get. If you have questions or require more pics - I can send them to you and will without hesitation. Think my prices are too high? Hit me up and let me know, I promise I'm not gonna get into a inter-web fista-cuffs over it.

Cash is king but I have never been known to turn down a trade if it strikes me right. So if you have something interesting - hit me up and lets make a deal. My intrests run deep. 1911's (preferrably w/ with rails), slug guns, deer caliber handguns, and well endowed woman are my favorites.

So lets get it on folks - hit me with your wants and wishes or your buy it today price. I reside on the west side of Indy and work in Carmel. Willing to put the rubber to the road for the right deal if need be.

PM ME FOR ANY AND ALL QUESTIONS OR TRADE OFFERS...

SOLD: Chinese SKS: The classic main stay of the oppressed. This gun was bought new in the crate in the early 90's when the gun shows were importing them hand over fist. Dad picked it out, took it home and cleaned the cosmoline off, shot a couple boxes (40 rounds) and its been in the safe ever since. I also have a detachable Tapco mag that goes with. I have some rounds I could throw in the deal if it's your fancy. If your looking for that classic SKS thats like new this is your rifle. $400.00

SOLD: Remington 870 12 Guage: The work horse of the shotgun world. What duck blind or pheasant field would be the same without it? This beauty sports a 28 inch vent rib bird barrel and synthetic skins. Scope saddle can stay or go upon your request. This stick spent a couple lazy afternoons at the trap range with dad relaxing in the mid day sun and sport among friends. Dad upgraded shortly there after and it never saw another day there or in the field. If your looking for a solid 870 with a used price in new condition - this is your boy. $300.00

SOLD: Howa 22.250: Throw this over your shoulder and venture out this winter and try your luck with the song dogs. A splendid rifle that deserves to be in the field. This bang stick sports a longeye manufactured by Nikko Stirling and sits in leupold mounts. Bolt action is smooth and flawless. Dad got it thinking he would see some crisp late winter days in the snow calling for yotes. This gun has had FOUR rounds down the tube. I have the box of Federal Power Shok I bought dad the day before we hit the range to prove it. They come with i and I am sure I can find a sling to throw in... $550.00

There they are... And.......GO!

Last edited:

DWS

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 12, 2010
    Sheridan
    Has to be someone out there looking for these. Offers? Trades?

As I said - I'm in Avon and willing to travel some for the right deal....

DWS

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 12, 2010
    Sheridan
    Winter Storm Warning Bumpage....

I am getting a lot of offers to trade for .22 pistols. While I appreciate those offers - I have two rim fire pistols who don't see enough use themselves.

I'm looking for railed 1911's, Slug Guns, Deer caliber pistols, Cash and anything else you may have.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom