• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GarryAlbin

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    Indianapolis
    The wife and I went to the Friday night steel shoot at the Marion County Fish and Game Association again. What a great time. I think it was my third or fourth time and the second for the wife. We both did better than the last time. I appreciated how nice all the people were, the Range Officer was very patient with my wife. We are looking forward to becoming members. I wonder what type of practice drills are permitted. The rules are not specific. I will just have to ask at the meeting.

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    The wife and I went to the Friday night steel shoot at the Marion County Fish and Game Association again. What a great time. I think it was my third or fourth time and the second for the wife. We both did better than the last time. I appreciated how nice all the people were, the Range Officer was very patient with my wife. We are looking forward to becoming members. I wonder what type of practice drills are permitted. The rules are not specific. I will just have to ask at the meeting.

First rule of FNS is never talk about FNS.
    Second rule of FNS is practice is not permitted.
    Third rule is the above two are false but practice is kind of a dirty word. Guys tend to joke about it here. Glad you had a good time. I was not able to make it this time as deer hunting took first dibs on my time.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World

glad you came out. What specificly do you mean by "practice drills"

MJDemasie

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2011
    FNS is a real hoot...The main purpose is to LEARN to shoot the firearm accurately and speed comes with confidence. For me anyway.

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers

If you were so inclined, you could order the steel targets needed to set up a stage (or five) from one of our local advertisers (I bought my set from Bobcat Steel) and you can set it up on either of the two bays, if you become a member. I have also seen stages set up on the main range to shoot from under the cover, and although you may wish to ask the patience of your range mates for setting it up and tearing it down while the range is cold, (I suspect it would take a little longer than posting a paper target), I would imagine this is also perfectly acceptable, although I've always just used a bay.

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    If you were so inclined, you could order the steel targets needed to set up a stage (or five) from one of our local advertisers (I bought my set from Bobcat Steel) and you can set it up on either of the two bays, if you become a member. I have also seen stages set up on the main range to shoot from under the cover, and although you may wish to ask the patience of your range mates for setting it up and tearing it down while the range is cold, (I suspect it would take a little longer than posting a paper target), I would imagine this is also perfectly acceptable, although I've always just used a bay.

What he said!! :rockwoot:

Let us know if we can help!

Top Bottom