• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BrandonM

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Morgan County
    Hey everybody, I hope to make it too this Friday, all depends if I can get off work early. Lets hope! I hated missing last month and dont want to miss another! :ingo:

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    We want Que in our group too!

I will get there too late, but I'll try to leave class early since we are going into fall break next week.

Man, I wish I could pick up my new 1911, but it can wait until next month. IndyMonkey said only wimps shoot .22's in FNS, so I guess I can go with 9mm.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    Yea, I'm gonna shoot my 9mm. I went to the range tonight because when I start shooting too fast and not focusing, I end up limping a round in the middle of my mag, so I was working on that... I THINK I have it worked out... lets hope!

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I'm bringing my A game. Between that and making fun of the monkey and the bald moderator, this is going to be a very fun night!

Vic_Mackey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Beastside
    crapola, I would love to go, but I get off work at 430 in fishers, have to drive home to McCordsville to grab gear, and then get out to the westside. I don't think logistically I could make it. But the next one maybe. How much ammo do I need to bring? I got mags for my 1911, a few 8s and two 10 rounders.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    crapola, I would love to go, but I get off work at 430 in fishers, have to drive home to McCordsville to grab gear, and then get out to the westside. I don't think logistically I could make it. But the next one maybe. How much ammo do I need to bring? I got mags for my 1911, a few 8s and two 10 rounders.

Take your gear to work? Or do you work for one of those anti-2A businesses?

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    Hey lovemachine, if you can get there a bit early you can try out some of my M&Ps.

Hey, what time you getting to MCF&G tonight?

I'm coming for the meeting with printed app and cash in hand and should be there between 6 and 6:15, was hoping to maybe be able to sight in my new sights and optic relocation on the M&P15-22 (New Magpul MBUS flip up sights forced me to relocate my optics!). Think this would be an issue?

Top Bottom