Freedom Works political poll called me...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mydoghasfleas

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Undisclosed
    I just got a call from a political polster from Freedom Works asking who I was voting for in the election for senator, Joe Donnelly, or Richard Mourdock. I asked if there were any other choices and was told "No". I said are you sure? He said nope thats it. So I said "niether one" and was about to speak further when he hung up the phone. Nice survey.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Gotta love fascism...

What a crock.

Gotta love how people intent on demonizing will find anyway to do it, even if it means making **** up. I suppose it's entirely unpossible that the "no other choice" had nothing to do with the fact that the poll was designed for just a binary response and was not meant to be reflective of the actual number of candidates running?

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    What a crock.

Gotta love how people intent on demonizing will find anyway to do it, even if it means making **** up. I suppose it's entirely unpossible that the "no other choice" had nothing to do with the fact that the poll was designed for just a binary response and was not meant to be reflective of the actual number of candidates running?

Oh no, it's absolutely fascism to not be in compliance with a Libertarian's view of The Republic And How It Should Be Run. Anything else would be . . . un-democratic.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    I got a call from some polling place asking the same question when I said Murdoch...they went on to ask me question about Obama and his policies.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I got a call from some polling place asking the same question when I said Murdoch...they went on to ask me question about Obama and his policies.

Sometimes polls aren't designed to know about your preference, but to change your preference. It's a campaign tactic that's disguised as a poll.

It's important to know who's doing the polling.

Top Bottom