• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tinner666

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Richmond, Va.
    This is awesome! Random act of kindness flourishes! I'd like to enter my oldest son Carrson, 7 this month!

Good of you to look at it like that.:ingo: I looked at it from te greedy side first, I think. I rushed into entering and omitted it. Thank you for putting things into proper perspective.:)

rjc2rjc

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 2, 2013
    You are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

:rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:
    *- For the kids
    I have too many bugs in my safe, namely Crickets.
    Keystone Crickets that is.
    If you're not familiar, the Keystone Cricket rifle is a bolt-action, single-shot .22Lr with the shortest length of pull available.
    These rifles are designed for kids, young kids, and are nearly perfect training rifles.

Well, Independence Day is right around the corner, and I want to help introduce at least two new shooters to the sport.
    In that light, I will give away 2 Keystone Cricket rifles to Ingo members kids.

Just a handful of rules,

Entrants are the kids, NOT the parents or guardians.
    I would ask you to post your child's name (first name only) as an entry to the drawing.

The child can be yours, or a niece/nephew/grandchild/step-child/ even the child of your significant other, but the child is the entrant.

I have two Crickets to give away, one black and one pink. One for a boy and another for a girl.

Enter as many children as you like, but understand only one winner per family.

Each rifle will be accompanied by a 100 round box of CCI .22lr to get them started.
    These rifles are new in the box, with all the paperwork and warranty.

I would prefer a FTF transfer of these guns, but if necessary I will ship to an FFL of your choice AT YOUR EXPENSE!

I want these rifles to be in new shooters hands by the 4th of July, so I'll cut off the entries on June 6th (D-Day), and announce the winner(s) on June 7th (Friday) no later than 9pm est.

This should leave ample time to arrange for shipping if needed, and still be able to reach the recipients before the 4th of July.

I've done this before, on other boards, and a few people tried to enter their unborn children:rolleyes:. I ask the child be at least 5 years old. I feel this is appropriate, and I'm the one giving them away, so if you don't like the rules, don't enter.

Please be aware, these are real firearms, NOT toys, and should be treated as such. They should only be used under constant adult supervision, and with the same care as any other firearm.

That's about it. Good luck!

I would like to say that this gesture on your part goes to show that gun owners, are not the evil people the media and politicions make us out to be. It is very a generous offering on your part to think of the kids that would benifit from this.
    I have a 5 and a 8 year old son that would be able to use these firearms. But thanks to the good lord above we are finally in a place in our life where I can keep our head above water, so to speak. With that said im not going to put my kids names into the pot.
    Can someone please tell me how to give people rep. I would love to give the op the rep he is dew! :patriot: :patriot:

! twitty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    NE Indy
    That is mighty awesome of you.

I would like to enter my daughter Alyssa (5).

Would like to enter my nephew Dalton (7) as well.

jason867

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    113   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    New Castle
    Me and my wife don't have children (yet), but I'll enter my nephew, Robert (everyone calls him either Bub or Buzz).

He's already showing interest in the sport, but unfortunately even my air rifles are too big and long for him to shoulder properly.

I think a Cricket is just the ticket for him :-)

Here's a pic:

1001799h.jpg

draketungsten

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2012
    Hendricks Co.
    This is an awesome thing you are doing.

As you can see, mine are already itching to start shooting especially the girl with a pink .22 (Cady - Age 5). Please excuse the boy (Aidan - Age 9) and his serial killer smile....he takes after his mother.

picture.php

Doug B

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2012
    My son, Max, is a relatively new shooter. He is a straight A student, 14 years old. His first trip to the range, about a year ago, was, in his words, "...the best day of my entire life....".

Friends of mine had brought ARs, AKs, and a half dozen pistols of different calibers. I bought a lot of ammo to feed all of those guns, as I didn't own any firearms at the time.

Shooting off and on at the range with him, this past year has been a lot of fun. It's something we enjoy doing together. Shooting rifles got him interested in a recurve bow, and a few months ago, he spent virtually every cent he had saved for the past few years to buy his own bow.

I'm sure there are others out there who are more deserving, but I know Max would be thrilled to own and look after a Cricket.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    keep this up another 4 years and I'll enter my Granddaughter. If you can't/don't I'll make sure she gets one on her 5th birthday.

You're doing a great thing

Top Bottom