• Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    *- For the kids
    I have too many bugs in my safe, namely Crickets.
    Keystone Crickets that is.
    If you're not familiar, the Keystone Cricket rifle is a bolt-action, single-shot .22Lr with the shortest length of pull available.
    These rifles are designed for kids, young kids, and are nearly perfect training rifles.

Well, Independence Day is right around the corner, and I want to help introduce at least two new shooters to the sport.
    In that light, I will give away 2 Keystone Cricket rifles to Ingo members kids.

Just a handful of rules,

Entrants are the kids, NOT the parents or guardians.
    I would ask you to post your child's name (first name only) as an entry to the drawing.

The child can be yours, or a niece/nephew/grandchild/step-child/ even the child of your significant other, but the child is the entrant.

I have two Crickets to give away, one black and one pink. One for a boy and another for a girl.

Enter as many children as you like, but understand only one winner per family.

Each rifle will be accompanied by a 100 round box of CCI .22lr to get them started.
    These rifles are new in the box, with all the paperwork and warranty.

I would prefer a FTF transfer of these guns, but if necessary I will ship to an FFL of your choice AT YOUR EXPENSE!

I want these rifles to be in new shooters hands by the 4th of July, so I'll cut off the entries on June 6th (D-Day), and announce the winner(s) on June 7th (Friday) no later than 9pm est.

This should leave ample time to arrange for shipping if needed, and still be able to reach the recipients before the 4th of July.

I've done this before, on other boards, and a few people tried to enter their unborn children:rolleyes:. I ask the child be at least 5 years old. I feel this is appropriate, and I'm the one giving them away, so if you don't like the rules, don't enter.

Please be aware, these are real firearms, NOT toys, and should be treated as such. They should only be used under constant adult supervision, and with the same care as any other firearm.

That's about it. Good luck!

I don't want this thread to get lost if everyone who is interested has already entered.
    I've decided to move the drawing date up.
    Cut-off for entries will now be 9:00pm Sunday 5-19-13.
    I will draw the winners on Monday 5-20-13 and make the announcement no later than 9:00pm (est).

Last edited:

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    What a great gesture! No children here and my nephews and nieces live far away, so I won't tie up a entry, but I wanted to express my appreciation to the OP.

Stang51d

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 25, 2012
    Centerpoint
    I would like to enter my daughter, Caroline. She is 8, and you can see her on YouTube if you search "Caroline ferris wheel", and look at the rest of her vids.

Thanks!!!!!!!

guncakes

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2013
    Enter my little one... Zach (7). I've posted about his up and coming gun skills and it would be great to present him with "his" gun to shoot this summer. Thanks for offering this.

tatic05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    Thank you so much for this chance. I would like to enter my nephew Dane he just turned 10.

EDIT: and if I can add my niece Joey short for Josilyn.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom