• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MikeHoncho

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2019
    Laurel
    I have a 2004 Pontiac Sunfire that is dead to me. Like I'm not going to fix it, nobody wants to buy it, and it is in my way.

That sucker is free... With a couple of stipulations...

I would love for someone on here who does training or has enough space that they will pack that thing full of tannerite and disintegrate it. The only rule is when you destroy it I would love to be tagged on Facebook or on here somehow of the footage of that car getting trashed.

Again, literally free, you come pick it up and you get the car and the title. Any serious interest can message me on here and we will make it happen.

toyotaslave

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 22, 2011
    Princeton
    I was in on the explosion via tannerite and diesel and God knows what else several years ago in Oakland City. This is a fantastic idea! I can happily say I have shot a .50 BMG through the engine block of a Dodge Neon thanks to that event. I still have part of a fender from a Chevy Lumina that flew 100 yards behind me in one of the explosions. That sucker flew high and long!

ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    Wish I was closer. I’d love to to have it for my range to practice vehicle scenarios. Don’t blow it up. Use it for training.

El Conquistador

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Jan 28, 2019
    far from here
    I can attest this is fun and a worthy way for a vehicle to die. I almost pissed my pants laughing!

Not to hijack this thread but I did this to a pellet grill 4th of July 2020. Bought the grill new and from time to time had problems with it. Last 4th of July I bought a bunch of meat, got up very early one morning to start smoking a brisket, after a few hours I noticed it went out again and would not restart. That was the last straw I pulled it down to the back stop of my range and told the grandkids to have fun. I even put a few rounds of 300 win mag into that non-smoking worthless grill. I felt much better after that.

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    Not to hijack this thread but I did this to a pellet grill 4th of July 2020. Bought the grill new and from time to time had problems with it. Last 4th of July I bought a bunch of meat, got up very early one morning to start smoking a brisket, after a few hours I noticed it went out again and would not restart. That was the last straw I pulled it down to the back stop of my range and told the grandkids to have fun. I even put a few rounds of 300 win mag into that non-smoking worthless grill. I felt much better after that.
    Not to be off topic but well this is Ingo but we had a pos Pitt Boss Grill yeah what a POS then took a chance on a Green Mountain Grill. Wow what a difference all the bells and whistles works great for over a year now 3 year warranty, might be worth a look if you ever need another one,

Top Bottom