• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Joshua

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2020
    Central
    Getting called a coward by people on the left. Sign me up baby!!

Dont worry. Trump has 2020 on lock. 4 more years of liberal tears :):

Relax. I was teasing you. Don't be so serious.

As for the rest, it seems like politics. Isn't that forbidden here? I'm not a "liberal" under any meaningful definition, so your gloating is misplaced.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    The cops need to start using some of that facial recognition software and identifying these pieces of ****. Pass a law that of they are involved in any violent riots they are immediately stripped of social assistance and also their drivers licenses. Start hitting them where it hurts them the most. Their ability to sit on their ass and get paid.

Joshua

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2020
    Central
    Wondering how that goes with Pose Comitatus?

National Guard I get

But active duty military?

Rules are only meaningful if someone is willing and able to enforce them. This has been demonstrated repeatedly throughout recent history.

The cops need to start using some of that facial recognition software and identifying these pieces of ****. Pass a law that of they are involved in any violent riots they are immediately stripped of social assistance and also their drivers licenses. Start hitting them where it hurts them the most. Their ability to sit on their ass and get paid.

Do you imagine that giving people less to lose will make them behave better?

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

Any of the live stream footage would be fine to analyze.

Don't need anything more than a computer and the software to run it. People are too dumb to realize all these livestreams are the best surveillance the government could ever ask for in identifying these criminals.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Relax. I was teasing you. Don't be so serious.

As for the rest, it seems like politics. Isn't that forbidden here? I'm not a "liberal" under any meaningful definition, so your gloating is misplaced.
    Yeah i know what you were doing. I know why you're here.
    And I'd bet money you've been here before and shown the door.
    I've been here a while.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Minnesota Republican Party calls for Gov. Tim Walz and Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey to resign.

“These gentleman have demonstrated they are not equipped to run Minneapolis or Minnesota. Their inaction has led to riots across our country.”

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Any of the live stream footage would be fine to analyze.

Don't need anything more than a computer and the software to run it. People are too dumb to realize all these livestreams are the best surveillance the government could ever ask for in identifying these criminals.
    for sure.
    Saw one with a guy in indy. He was an instigator. Really wanted the crowd to go violent and attack the police. He will be tracked down im sure.
    All of these macho people now are gonna turn into little wimps when they dont have a mob behind them and the police show up at their door

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Rules are only meaningful if someone is willing and able to enforce them. This has been demonstrated repeatedly throughout recent history.

I don't care. If they act out more then hit them harder with more jail time. I don't believe in not doing what is right because you're intimidated about what a criminal may do. Thats how cowards think.
    You do whats right and deal with the consequences.
    You dont allow criminals to dictate how things are ran because youre afraid of them.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

If the current state of behavior is burning down cities across the US, burning down homes, and shooting people, I'm not sure they value anything enough to ever behave better.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    While not untrue, that's missing the point. It usually either means "I feel that I/my demographic has no voice in my own country," which is what led to current events, or it means "I strenuously disagree with actions my country is taking," such as certain actions the USA has taken in Central America and more recently the Caribbean. Destroying the symbol of one's country is an incredibly strong statement that implies one has run out of other options, and whereas your definition is accurate, it is accurate only in the narrowest possible sense. It's important that we understand why people feel they need to burn the flag in the first place and examine whether their concerns can be addressed and, if so, how rather than simply condemning them out of hand as a knee jerk reaction.

I thought profanity was forbidden? Anyway, I don't recall attacking anyone's politics. I hope we're all secure enough in our positions that we can handle someone disagreeing with us.
    You can say ****, or **** or *****, or ******* or even **********. Profanity filters star the words. But, it’s against the rules to alter words such that the profanity filters won’t catch them.

About disagreements, there are a lot of those especially in the political sub-forum. My advice was rendered because it seemed like you were coming on a bit strong for a n00b.

Oh. And speaking of disagreements, nah. I think the flag burning is likely, in this case, a bit more than what you said. It’s been the same pattern in these cities. People are coming to to protest” from all over. The protests start peacefully and then people from within the crowd start doing something violent and then people join in and the next thing you know there’s a full blown riot. The people instigating these things do not like the America that is. I’m not talking about the peaceful protesters. I think those police officers were acting like thugs. Thst was senseless. But when and how things became violent was not about that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom