• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    I do believe the fog of tonight has has distorted the meaning of proclaiming someone to be a declared "enemy of the UNITED STATES" and allowing the standing army to be able to shoot and kill an unarmed civilian population.

Rioters who are burning down buildings are certain armed with something. We're not talking about using force against toddlers and puppies here.

:rolleyes:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Do we just shoot them all? Even the ones just wondering around in the middle of the street? The jay walkers also?
    You are so oblivious.
    Do you understand rules of engagement at all?
    Just to step waaaaaaaaay way way back to a normal, police riot control interaction.
    If the police orders a crowd to disperse and they dont. The police start moving that crowd. As they come to anyone in their line they push them to offocers in the back who arrest them. Doesn't matter what their purpose on the street was at that point.
    At some point less lethal (can be lethal) rounds will be deployed if the crowd still doesnt disperse. It doesnt matter if you were standing in the street with your thumb up your butt or hurling a rock, at that point you get treated the same. That is justifiable lethal force.
    We are way past that here.
    If you are on the street at this point and defy lawful orders by the military, deadly force is authorized

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    You are so oblivious.
    Do you understand rules of engagement at all?
    Just to step waaaaaaaaay way way back to a normal, police riot control interaction.
    If the police orders a crowd to disperse and they dont. The police start moving that crowd. As they come to anyone in their line they push them to offocers in the back who arrest them. Doesn't matter what their purpose on the street was at that point.
    At some point less lethal (can be lethal) rounds will be deployed if the crowd still doesnt disperse. It doesnt matter if you were standing in the street with your thumb up your butt or hurling a rock, at that point you get treated the same. That is justifiable lethal force.
    We are way past that here.
    If you are on the street at this point and defy lawful orders by the military, deadly force is authorized

No kidding, the second you see a protest going this far south, you should IMMEDIATELY be getting out of the area.
    Any sane, normal person knows not to partake in this nonsense.

Even those that started the riots have repeatedly said on film this has gone way too far, and a large number of them left after last night.
    Those who are remaining are here to destroy.

Southbendfamily

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2013
    SBN
    you are advocating the United States military to be deployed into the interior to shoot and kill the civilian population. I just want make sure that I understand that this is your actual position.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    you are advocating the United States military to be deployed into the interior to shoot and kill the civilian population. I just want make sure that I understand that this is your actual position.
    You act like this is a new concept.
    Also I'm not in command. Im just stating fact. It will be justified at this point if it happens. A tragedy but not inappropriate.
    These domestic terrorists made their bed.

Im not grabbing my popcorn and watching on TV. Im getting most of my updates from ingo.
    I dont want to see any of this happen on either side.
    Im not the bad guy. Im also not a police officer. I'm a retired soldier.
    Ive said before on ingo i hope we never see soldiers policing our streets. They arent trained to use kit gloves like civilian police officers.
    Just like you dont want police officers going to fight wars.
    Each has their place.
    But in extreme circumstances the military can be used in "the interior" as you call it.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    No kidding, the second you see a protest going this far south, you should IMMEDIATELY be getting out of the area.
    Any sane, normal person knows not to partake in this nonsense.

Even those that started the riots have repeatedly said on film this has gone way too far, and a large number of them left after last night.
    Those who are remaining are here to destroy.

Not necessarily. I’m watching multiple feeds and a lot of people are either standing around, documenting the chaos, or getting a cheap thrill being nearby while others do the dirty work. That having been said, anyone sticking around is a damn idiot for doing so. But you can’t put them all in the same basket because some are doing damage and or stealing, others are not.

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    and how do you contort that to have me advocating the specific murder of law enforcement.

Im not into yoga but can see that to be a FAR stretch to reach that conclusion.

Sorry man, you wrote it, knowing full well what the intention was, and it was removed because it was fully insinuating that you want “casualties” on the “other side of the protest line.”

We ALL saw that. No mental gymnastics here. Care to clarify or restate your position? I’m even okay with it if that’s your position.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Not necessarily. I’m watching multiple feeds and a lot of people are either standing around, documenting the chaos, we’re getting a cheap thrill being nearby while others do the dirty work. That having been said, anyone sticking around is a damn idiot for doing so. But you can’t put them all in the same basket because summer doing damage and or stealing, others are not.

The man who filmed the Ahumad Arbery shooting is going to jail for FELONY MURDER.
    You don't think those people share the same degree of responsibility as that individual did, under the law?

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Capture.jpg

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Not necessarily. I’m watching multiple feeds and a lot of people are either standing around, documenting the chaos, or getting a cheap thrill being nearby while others do the dirty work. That having been said, anyone sticking around is a damn idiot for doing so. But you can’t put them all in the same basket because some are doing damage and or stealing, others are not.
    No, you're right.
    But once the military verbally makes it very clear what everyone needs to do, disperse. THEN at that point anyone left on the street IS subject to whatever force is Authorized.
    The military isnt going to just rush in and start ventilating people indiscriminately.

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan

No, he’s inferring that the appropriate level of force be used to deal with active COMBATANTS ENGAGED IN RECKLESS CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR, endangering the lives of others.

I’m not a fan of that solution myself but there comes a point where folks who engage in said behavior have to be dealt with, and if the police are unable handle it, then stronger measures have to be taken. There are no good answers here.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    The man who filmed the Ahumad Arbery shooting is going to jail for FELONY MURDER.
    You don't think those people share the same degree of responsibility as that individual did, under the law?

We are all losing our minds over this. To reiterate: With hundreds of people out in the street you can’t just go shooting them because they’re there. Well, maybe after martial law is declared.

I want this stupidity squashed as much as anyone here. But it isn’t as easy as rolling MRAPs or going in with guns blazing. Don’t think for a minute that wouldn’t light up multiple major metropolitan areas.

Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville
    No I'm well aware of the rules regarding what this is. If your sons were ordered to stop this and didn't oney the legal orders given, they would be brought up on charges and convicted.
    You seem to not be comprehending what is going on here in that city.
    Im not advocating harming any INNOCENT citizens

I was an E5, I dont need a soldier to tell me what they are.
    I'm not concerned with my sons decisions, they will make the correct decision if they ever ended up in that situation.
    I believe i've seen it up close and I understand it all very well,
    I watched my first riot in 1968 in DC. I was almost 10, my father took me to watch through the back window if his Impala while we went into the city to get my grandfather and two great uncles that drove buses and were locked inside of a terminal ..Went on a few deployments, Over watched and participated in a few in the 80's across the big pond east of the US. You??? Oh and its rhetorical.

Its been a long time since soldiers were given the order to shoot unarmed citizens... A folk song was written about it... 4 dead in OOhio.

Southbendfamily

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2013
    SBN
    Sorry man, you wrote it, knowing full well what the intention was, and it was removed because it was fully insinuating that you want “casualties” on the “other side of the protest line.”

We ALL saw that. No mental gymnastics here. Care to clarify or restate your position? I’m even okay with it if that’s your position.

having to go back and see it again, here is the full sentence.
    I am HAPPY to see these riots, they are a voice of communities that otherwise would never be heard by law enforcement. It will only get worse until the LEO community itself forcibly removes these offenders from their ranks. It will get worse when we see that the wish of an armed society meets force with force and there are many more people on both sides of the protest lines with casualties.

if the organization does nothing to remove those that abdicate their oaths, should they not be surprised when the popluation turns against them? Nothing in that sentance advocated murder of law enforcement. but one will find only what you want to see. echo chambers are loud, i get it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seyboldbryan
    Top Bottom