Not open for further replies.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    A friend that lives on the canal in Indy said here outside planters and furniture was smashed last night around 1 ish.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    We'll see if things calm down or if it's "second verse, same as the first." For those of you wondering the difference between a full-mobilization under Title 10 (active duty military, last was WWII) and a full-mobilization under a State (Title 32, Air/National Guard), me too.

Minnesota Governor authorizes 'full mobilization' of state's National Guard, says protests no longer about death of George Floyd

https://www.foxnews.com/us/minnesota-national-guard-full-mobilization-george-floyd

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Aug 4, 2017
    Fishers
    It's ok guys. CNN said it's Russia and white supremacist and out of towners and aliens. We're going to find the sources so the BLM group can get back to protesting peacefully.

Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville
    Coming to a town near you. Anderson. :popcorn:
    Maybe I will walk to the top of the 8th st bridge and watch the show.

PROTEST IN ANDERSON TOMORROW
    @ 6PM (May 30th)
    NO JUSTICE
    NO PEACE
    #ICantBreathe

⤵️⤵️⤵️⤵️
    For anyone going

TRUMP HAS CONFIRMED THAT THERE WILL BE LIVE ROUNDS FIRED AT CIVILIANS IN THE NEAR FUTURE.

1.) TAMPONS WERE INVENTED IN WWI TO PACK BULLET WOUNDS. Do not be afraid to use them. If you are shot, or you see someone shot, pack the wound with a tampon and get help as soon as possible.

2.) Carry a spray bottle with 1:1 milk of magnesia and water, to spray into your eyes and mouth or into the eyes and mouth of anyone you see maced or tear-gassed.

3.) If you are brave, carry a bucket full of water and baking soda, 1:1, with a lid, and wear protective gloves, and pick up tear gas canisters that have been shot into crowds and drop them into the bucket to neutralize them. This will stop the gas from harming people around you

4.) If you are REALLY brave, THROW GAS CANISTERS AND FLASH GRENADES BACK AT THE POLICE.

5.) If you see someone being arrested, grab them as firmly as you can and run. De-arresting your comrades is important.

Stay safe.

https://facebook.com/events/s/no-justice-no-peace-madison-co/860024624481636/?ti=as
    https://www.facebook.com/100000099647482/posts/3317418654938090/

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Those who propagated these riots need arrested for sedition, and those participating in the riots need arrested for insurrection.
    Sedition? Really? You mean there isn’t a more suitable charge than sedition? How about whatever is closest to inciting a riot? Maybe some kind of conspiracy charge to go along with it if they planned it out in a coordinated way? But no. Gotta be sedition. :rolleyes:

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Yeah gotta go get gas and mow !

No riots here baby ground hog eating grass by the edge of the yard is close is we have down here. I still may riot later tonight the old bunny bread store on 12th street is ripe for looting its been closed for about 30 years.

So white supremacy groups have conducted the looting and burning stuff down?

Flash-hider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2012
    I wonder how some of the governor's and mayor's feel when they come to the realization that some of their financier's who helped them rise throughout their political carreer, are the same ones who are the backers of the groups responsible for escalating this civil unrest.

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    I wonder how some of the governor's and mayor's feel when they come to the realization that some of their financier's who helped them rise throughout their political carreer, are the same ones who are the backers of the groups responsible for escalating this civil unrest.
    They won't care so long as the checks keep coming.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Coming to a town near you. Anderson. :popcorn:
    Maybe I will walk to the top of the 8th st bridge and watch the show.

PROTEST IN ANDERSON TOMORROW
    @ 6PM (May 30th)
    NO JUSTICE
    NO PEACE
    #ICantBreathe

⤵️⤵️⤵️⤵️
    For anyone going

TRUMP HAS CONFIRMED THAT THERE WILL BE LIVE ROUNDS FIRED AT CIVILIANS IN THE NEAR FUTURE.

1.) TAMPONS WERE INVENTED IN WWI TO PACK BULLET WOUNDS. Do not be afraid to use them. If you are shot, or you see someone shot, pack the wound with a tampon and get help as soon as possible.

2.) Carry a spray bottle with 1:1 milk of magnesia and water, to spray into your eyes and mouth or into the eyes and mouth of anyone you see maced or tear-gassed.

3.) If you are brave, carry a bucket full of water and baking soda, 1:1, with a lid, and wear protective gloves, and pick up tear gas canisters that have been shot into crowds and drop them into the bucket to neutralize them. This will stop the gas from harming people around you

4.) If you are REALLY brave, THROW GAS CANISTERS AND FLASH GRENADES BACK AT THE POLICE.

5.) If you see someone being arrested, grab them as firmly as you can and run. De-arresting your comrades is important.

Stay safe.

https://facebook.com/events/s/no-justice-no-peace-madison-co/860024624481636/?ti=as
    https://www.facebook.com/100000099647482/posts/3317418654938090/

And if you're REALLY, REALLY brave, grab the flash grenades and put them in your mouth.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I watched some of the indy rioting last night. No police anywhere to be found while the animals were ransacking stores and even circle center mall. Just wondering what orders the Democrat mayor gave the police chief that caused the cops not to act. This is rediculous
    Anyone ready to listen to my suggestion now and send in the military? While we still have a city or cities left?
    These are NOT unarmed poor little civilians. These are thugs, criminals, the worst of society. They may get some regular folk mixed in with them from time to time, that's how mobs work, but these are bad people! They are armed (seen 1 urban yute pull a pistol out of his fanny pack in indy last night) and they are using deadly force.
    All bets are off. Its time to get heavy handed now.

I have zero faith in any democrat mayors or governors. They want this. They will let it happen and then they will be the first ones lining up asking for federal $$.
    About cops being nowhere to be seen. I don’t know the situation there as well as I do around Louisville. Here protesters were said to be on every street downtown for many blocks. I’m not a cop and I don’t know anything about dealing with mobs, but this is just my take. The cops can’t be everywhere there are protesters or they’d be spread so thin it would actually be dangerous for them. To be effective anywhere they have to have sufficient numbers so they’re not overpowered by the mob.

BTW, I kinda suspect the gunfire in Louisville protests may have been meant to antagonize the police into shooting into the crowd. Whoever did it was reported to be in the crowd of protestors randomly shooting into the crowd. They also shot into building windows from the crowd.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom